PDA

View Full Version : Better late than never - our Naartjie pics.

papal
02-27-2005, 02:37 PM
I know, I know, really really late to the game. But i love our Naartjies and wanted to share so don't kill me!

Here is the Molly Wrap Top and Poplin Fancy Pants in Clear (12-18mos):
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/22209.jpg

Here is the Poplin Blouse and Eyelet Mid-calf pants in Fluffy (12-18mos):
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/22210.jpg

Here is the New Rose Dress and Pants in Cliff (12-18mos):
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/22211.jpg

Here is the Cliff Cardi and Cliff hat in Cliff (12-18mos and 6-18mos). Got the former because it was $7.99 and the latter so I could get free shipping. heehee.
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/22212.jpg

Here is the Cloud Rose dress and rose pants (18-24mos). The pants are LONG!
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/22213.jpg

And lastly, my angry model. Also, we don't usually make her stand on the train table and changing table!! This was for modelling purposes only!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/22214.jpg

jbowman
02-27-2005, 02:44 PM
Rashmi,

I love all of the clothes, but most of all I think the model is darling!

squimp
02-27-2005, 02:45 PM
I still love seeing babies (I mean little girls) in the Naartjie! Leela is so so cute, especially in that fluffy outfit. She looks like sxhe was having fun doing forbidden things ;). We've just started wearing our Naartjie, and it just makes me smile every time. That wrap top is so adorable.

Love her haircut - the short-ish bangs and curls in the back - so adorable.

papal
02-27-2005, 02:46 PM
Thanks Jill. Sometimes I don't know why I bother.. she looks most delicious without any clothes on. :)
Hope you are doing well.. how was your trip to Atlanta? Did you get to eat some yummy food?

papal
02-27-2005, 02:50 PM
Thanks Jana. The fluffy outfit is my favourite too. :)
About the haircut.. i followed Rebecca's (rrosen) method. Wet her hair in the front, tied the bangs in a ponytails and then trimmed them. Really easy and quick. The unruly curls at the back are natural..lol.. i need to take her for a trim. :)

jbowman
02-27-2005, 02:57 PM
Thanks for asking, Rashmi! I have been a bit MIA lately (for a variety of boring reasons, including my trip to Atlanta, sickness, and exams that I've had to grade, yuk!), but I enjoyed (mostly) my trip to Atlanta. I went to two Italian places, Sotto Sotto & Il Localino (w/ my best friend and her husband).

One night several of us had dinner at a friend's house (rabbit...uh, I could have done without that, LOL!). Unfortunately I was really sick while I was in Atlanta so I couldn't taste any of the yummy food (except the rabbit of course...magically my sinuses cleared up for that meal, LOL! I had to fortify myself with some Campari before that meal, IYKWIM?! ;)). I need to go back when I can really enjoy some of the restaurants. I so appreciated your suggestions.

squimp
02-27-2005, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the advice on haircuts - Sophia's bangs are wwaaaay overdue, and I'm so tempted to do it now. But her dad is out fishing this morning, and I need someone to hold her, or else she'll end up with vulcan bangs (long in the middle and short on the sides :)!

lrucci
02-27-2005, 03:06 PM
Rashmi,

Leela looks so adorable in her new Naartjie. The pose in the first picture is so funny! :) I love the new rose pieces on her. She looks precious with the hat and the cardie looks really nice with the dress. My absolute favorite on her is the fluffy. The color is such a pretty contrast with her coloring. Great choices.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

kalebsmama
02-27-2005, 03:32 PM
Rashmi, she looks adorable in everything! I am so excited for my order to come this week. I have the same clear outfit coming, and the cloud rose dress too! Where did you find those pants? I tried everywhere and they didn't have any 18-24's left in cloud! Lucky you! I got the eyelet capris to go under ours.

Is that the Nilo train table? DD would love to be able to stand on ours even for a minute! She is always pushing things over to help her climb up on it! Of course, DS isn't too crazy about her ruining his train layouts!!

Great choices!!

papal
02-27-2005, 05:03 PM
Jan,
I think I got the last cloud set. There is a cliff dress and pants set in 18-24 in Glendale.. well, at least there was 3 days ago. I love the CLIFF too and think it was the least popular so the cardi, socks etc were on sale.
I had to HUNT down the very last pair of cliff rose pants in 12-18mos!! I think I called EVERY single store. lol.

That is the NILO train table. Leels can't climb on it.. i put her on it to take pics. She absolutely LOVES the table!

papal
02-27-2005, 05:05 PM
Thanks Lisa!
I see you and Robyn went on a shopping trip.. what fun! We gals should put our gals in Naartjies and go shopping in Old Town one day. :)

supersparkee
02-27-2005, 06:20 PM
Awwww, she is so cute, even when she is angry! Maybe it's the cute hat that takes the edge off the pouty face. She looks great in all of the outfits but the fluffy is my favorite. I agree that their pants are usually VERY long. You must have the 18-24 size rolled at the waist several times!

And thanks for sharing, even now. I never get tired of looking at all the cuties in their Naartjie.

AvasMama
02-27-2005, 07:12 PM
I don't think I can pick a favorite! I like them all! I really wish I had bought that new rose dress now. Leela is going to be quite stylish this spring!

Robyn & Ava

zuzu
02-27-2005, 07:27 PM
Good thing you're keeping it all, and not asking us to help you decide what to send back because Leela looks great in everything! :) The fluffy shirt is especially adorable.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

lctippins
02-27-2005, 09:34 PM
Leela looks *gorgeous* in all her new Naartjie! I love all the outfits you chose, but especially the Molly & Poppy outfit in Fluffy and the New Rose outfit in Cliff. I, too, love the Cliff color. It's so pretty in person.

Lisa - Mom to Kendall 6/6/03

jec2
02-27-2005, 09:47 PM
Aaaw! She is so cute! I really love the clear color. That color seems to look great on so many different skin/hair/eye tones. The outfits you picked out are too cute. Now, just go convince them to make really cute things for the boys.

kthomp
02-27-2005, 11:54 PM
Rashmi,

She looks adorable!!! I can't get over how big she looks!

Everything looks so great on her!

karin4
02-28-2005, 12:28 AM
Aw, Rashmi, Leela is so adorable! Naartjie really works on her-- my favorite is definitely the fluffy outfit, but they're all pretty.

I *love* the angry model shot! LOL