PDA

View Full Version : doing the happy dance!

AdoptChina
02-27-2005, 07:43 PM
I wanted to order Maki 2 skorts from LE but they both sold out really quickly. Well today I ran to the mall and went into Sears to see if they got any LE toddle stuff (they stopped carrying it apparently) and I see a whole rack of girls skorts!!!! They never have good LE stuff for little girls there so I was shocked
I ended up getting both skorts and matching tees (the whale one and the cherry one)
Ended up only being $60 for 2 complete outfits......and she can wear them to school w/out showing off her undies lol

karin4
02-28-2005, 05:08 PM
Susan--
So they had the skorts and tees in toddler sizes?? I was *so* disappointed when Sears stopped carrying the LE stuff in toddler sizes-- will definitely be stopping by soon if they have the skorts in DDs size. Thanks for the tip!

AdoptChina
02-28-2005, 09:34 PM
no not toddler size....I went in to see if they had any boys toddler stuff (they didnt....stopped carrying it) but I saw a rack of little girls stuff (4-6x).

karin4
02-28-2005, 09:46 PM
Shoot! Oh well. I rely on LE a lot more for my son's clothes than for my DDs anyway, and at least they still carry his sizes. Thanks for clearing up my confusion!

urbanmama
02-28-2005, 10:02 PM
Susan,

I saw the same things at Sears. I was thrilled to see them. I thought those pieces were cute in the Spring Preview catalog, but they appear to have sold out?

I bought Anneliese the cherry set. It is really cute on her!

AdoptChina
02-28-2005, 11:16 PM
Anneliese and Makenna are going to have a lot of similar/same clothes lol....Ive been changing my boden cart for a few weeks now, I have to hit the order button soon before everything sells out lol