PDA

View Full Version : Naartjie Kids Kash experts--did I screw up?

pritchettzoo
02-28-2005, 07:17 PM
I placed an order for Kids Kash. The store knew it was for KK and that I was getting a couple of things in different sizes just to see which would fit best. I also have a couple of other things to return. I was going to wait on getting the KK order and then send back in all the receipts with everything that did not work.

Are they holding my order until the KK comes in? Do I only have until tomorrow to get it there? Crap! Help! The store's phone has been busy for the past hour.

Thanks!

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and a BOY! (coming July '05)

zuzu
02-28-2005, 08:35 PM
The way the sales associate explained it to me was that a KK order would have to be placed during the redemption period, and then once the KK order arrived, you would send in the KK coupon(s) with your original receipt attached and the receipt for the stuff bought during the redemption period. They would then credit the amount saved using KK to your account and mail back the credit slip and both sets of receipts. (Hope that makes sense.)

It sounds like you should be in the clear, and they should ship your order as soon as you tell them you're ready and give payment instructions.

ETA: Here's the scoop - http://www.naartjie.homestead.com/files/NaartjieKidsKash232005.html

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)