PDA

View Full Version : Please help me find Wooden Soldier checked bunny outfit

tigalig
02-28-2005, 08:04 PM
I placed my order for matching outfits for my ds and dd with Wooden Soldier last week when I received the Spring 2005 catalog. They are the red and white checked bunny outfits (scanned picture below) and when I was told that the dress (size 12 months) was back ordered, I didn't think it was a big deal. I just realized that the dress will arrive AFTER our Easter portraits appointment and I'd like to figure out if I can find it anywhere else. While it says "catalog exclusive," I was told that the brand did provide measurements for all the different sizes so I don't know what that means. From my preliminary research, it appears that it could be Funtasia, but I don't know. Can anyone help? The reason we "have" to "have" these outfits is that the Easter portrait will be done with real live bunnies and I thought it might be the last time I could squeeze ds in a shortall. Any help or insight will be appreciated.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/22300.jpg

(sorry about the size)

mykidzmom
03-01-2005, 08:17 AM
I saw that dress in the catalog too...it's so cute! :) Try checking with babiesandchildrenonline.com.......they have a lot of really cute things. I've seen many of the same clothes from Wooden Soldier on their site. Good luck! :)