PDA

View Full Version : does anyone still have footie sleepers?

PJAlama
03-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Once again, I hit the same problem: Sean outgrows his clothes midseason, and I can't find anyone still selling clothes that are seasonable NOW. He has outgrown most of his "footie" sleepers, and since the doctor is against putting multiple blankets on him yet, I can't see putting him to bed in anything else now. But the baby stores are full of summer clothes. Does anyone know of a retailer (online or catalog) that still offers winter-appropriate sleepwear? Sean is 17 months old but needs size 2T Carter's (or 3T Gerber, which runs awfuly small).

Thanks!

jillmk
03-01-2005, 12:24 PM
I just saw tons of them on sale at The Children's Place in all different sizes. Good luck!

Devinsmom
03-01-2005, 12:27 PM
Try childrensplace.com That's where we get ours-they are very soft. Go to the "outlet" section they are on sale for 7.99 each!

ett
03-01-2005, 01:20 PM
LL Bean still has them in cotton and fleece.

Lands End has them in fleece (some are on the overstocks page).

HTH.

HHCs Mom
03-01-2005, 02:04 PM
The Children's Place has cotton footed sleepers 3 for $25. Just bought DS some there last week. They are the zippered style. I *believe* they go up to a 3T, so you should be able to find some in your DS's size.
HTH!
Kim
~ mama to a chunky monkey named Harrison ~ 4.6.04

sarsah
03-01-2005, 04:32 PM
Childrens Place carries footed sleepers up to size 3T (maybe larger, but I've never looked) all year round. They have fleece sleepers on clearance now (I was there yesterday) and cotton sleepers for regular price (maybe 3 for $30 -- I can't remember, but that's the regular price of the fleece sleepers).

Sarah.......mom to Jason & Devin

lotsofjoy
03-01-2005, 07:31 PM
Oshkosh.com still has some.

meshell
03-01-2005, 08:06 PM
If you decide to go with The Children's Place footie sleepers, someone posted in the "Bargains, Sales Alert" forum some codes for TCP. I think one was $10 off a $30 order and the other was like a 15% coupon...pretty good deals!