PDA

View Full Version : Pedoodles shoes = ADORABLE

firsttimemommy
03-01-2005, 04:20 PM
After combing through all the wonderful shoe sites holliam posted on her web page, I decided to order a pair of pedoodles (www.pedoodles.com) and I absolutely LOVE them! We got the "sporty". It is definitely a quality shoe, well made and so stylish! Jake is sick right now (has that stinking evil rotovirus) but I will try to get pictures eventually. They are too big, but I ordered them that way b/c he is not walking yet (he's 10 months) but when I tried them on, he *could* get away with wearing them if I just want to put them on to dress him up - they will not come off after securing the velcro.

I am in on the SKR co-op (YIPPEE!!!!) too and ordering a pair of Devon for Jake so I will compare them when those come.

FINALLY CUTE shoes for boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronda
Proud Mommy to 2 adorable munchkins - 1/03 and 4/04

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes........that way you are a mile away and you have their shoes."

SJ mom
03-02-2005, 10:55 PM
CAn I say that DS will hav e more shoes than I...

amyff
03-02-2005, 11:52 PM
I am so glad you like them! As I mentioned before...we love our Pedoodles! I got DD the red and white bowlers and they are so cute and well made! We get comments all of the time! They really are so comfy and flexible and the sliding clasp toggle closure is so perfect for my impatient 2 year old! I can't wait to hear how you like your SKR shoes!