PDA

View Full Version : darn it! Orient Expressed is coming to my town!

stella
03-02-2005, 10:43 PM
I thought I was going to make it through this spring/summer season without buying anything from OE and now I am sunk. I had put the catalog away and had semi-forgotten about the adorableness of the clothes.

Now there's a trunk show and I have to support it since we have so few offerings here. I don't know the hostess, which really surprises me since I thought I knew everyone who appreciated smocking in our West Texas town.

Anyway, I guess I'll go and spend way too much money. Their things are sooo cute! and I have always been pleased with the quality.

I am sad to say that Anna's closet is already bursting at the seams for spring and summer. We had a trip to Dallas 2 weeks ago and I bought some J&J from the Flow(er)ing Brilliance line - the blue floral capris and matching top and the light blue tee that also matches. I bought the In Bloom yellow gingham smocked dress - just thought it was precious. A smocked angel-wings dress from Ragsland. All of last year's smocked bishops that still fit.

There just aren't enough places to wear all these beautiful clothes! Maybe I'll have to have a tea party and an easter egg hunt. Does anyone want to come??

parkersmama
03-03-2005, 08:26 AM
Me, me, me! And I'll come for the trunk show too! LOL! I *still* haven't placed my OE order but I'm gonna do it soon. If I don't, the stupid dress won't be here in time to wear this summer! LOL!

Little Ladybug
03-03-2005, 10:10 AM
Oh, how fun!!!! I wouldn't be able to resist it either. I love OE's clothes!!!! :)