PDA

View Full Version : Naartjie Spring 1 matching question & sock question

pritchettzoo
03-04-2005, 07:48 PM
We got the Essential stripe pants in clear, which are really cute! I love the green in it. Anyway, I got a clear essential top to go with, but it's very boring. ;) I have to return and exchange some things anyway, so what could I add that would match those pants?

Sock question--I asked for socks that would fit a toddler wearing a size 6 or 7 shoe. I got Kid Girl size 6-8 socks which are HUGE. What is the right size?

Thanks!

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and a BOY! (coming July '05)

parkersmama
03-04-2005, 10:40 PM
I would look for the Molly and Poppy wrap tunic in clear (but these are *extremely* limited now and may be hard to find depending on the size). If you like the butterflies, both the butterfly candy print top and the knit solid butterfly tunic would look great (also in clear but I think canary or white would look cute, too). If you'd rather avoid the butterflies, the short sleeve spotted butterfly top would be adorable...I love the polka dots and stripes together! From spring one, the poppy flower top would be cute with them as would be the poplin molly flower blouse.

Really, with the striped pants you practically can't go wrong except that the solid tops might be a bit too plain (like you found out!). I love the striped pants (we have them in canary and white which are both mixed with ribbon stripes). Can't wait to see some pics of Miss Gracie in her Naartjie!! :)

ETA: Oops! Forgot about your sock question! Amy Grace is currently wearing 6 1/2 shoes and I'm buying her 7s & 7 1/2s for summer. The size socks she wears (and that I think you'll need) are the big girl size 3-5. They will be slightly big but should fit nicely and last for a bit. :)