PDA

View Full Version : Gymbucks- what are you getting?

writeleigh
03-04-2005, 08:37 PM
Is anyone redeeming their gymbucks? If so, what are you getting? I got Liam some pieces from the Rainforest line, which I really like (I'm amazed that I like so much of one of their boy's lines). I'll have to take pics of Liam in it when it arrives (I ordered online).

parkersmama
03-04-2005, 10:51 PM
There are several things I'd like to get but sadly I have no Gymbucks. :( It must be the first time ever that I didn't have *any* at all. LOL!

jk3
03-05-2005, 07:19 AM
I'm so happy with my GB purchases. I'm back to really loving Gymbo, especially at these prices. For my DS, I got:

Mini-Golf yellow polo bodysuit, vest and light blue pants
Costa Rica print shirt + olive cargo shorts
Truck print shirt, truck socks + green truck t
Yacht Club plaid shortalls + matching polo bodysuit
Great Bambini Twill pants - they actually fit in the waist + wish I bought a few more in larger sizes!
Safari plaid shirt

The plaid items are a departure since my DS has never worn plaid but foor some reason I think he'll look cute in these dressier outfits.

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

DebbieJ
03-05-2005, 09:16 AM
I also got the Mini Golf line--vest, polo, pants, and I couldn't resist the socks!

Then we got the Costa Rica swim trunks and t-shirt.

I also got the Frog blanket for a gift.

ETA: I had to do a phone order through the store. They had everything I wanted except the pants! They didn't have ds's size. This was my first Gymbucks experience and I found the sales associates to be very nice and helpful at my local store. As a result, my order will be coming via FedEx (with no shipping charge--yeah!), so I will try to post pics in the next few days! Let's hope it all fits!

~ deb
DS 12/03

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif

writeleigh
03-05-2005, 10:27 AM
Oh, we should all post pics when we can- it would be fun to see lots of adorable boys in cute clothes!

tadylkat
03-05-2005, 01:25 PM
I'm so bad! I said I wasn't going to play the gymbucks game, but I got sucked in again. I went in a week ago to return something and bought a bunch of things for next year that were so amazingly priced, I couldn't walk away. In no time at all, I had racked up 2.

This time around I stayed away from the new lines and only bought sale items. I got the shark attack bathing suit for ds and he LOVES it. I let him wear it in the bathtub for a bit the other night. Four year olds are funny. :)

For dd I got the cardi and dress from the Valentine's line. I already have the stripey pants and heart shirt. To me it doesn't look over the top Valentine's day, but maybe I am clueless. :lol I think the cardi is a nice spring basic too. I bought the socks and the striped tights in a size for now and a size for next year. I love the colors and doubt I will have any trouble finding something to pair it with next year. I am thinking denim skirt or jumper.

I also bought the WFF romper and cardi. I have another outfit from that line from last Gymbucks redemption. My total was $57.00. Not bad, right?

JLiebCamm
03-05-2005, 01:27 PM
I love the green bug button down shirt in the Rainforest line. It's the cutest thing I've seen for toddlers in a while.

writeleigh
03-05-2005, 01:35 PM
That's one of the shirts I bought! I absolutely LOVE the print.