PDA

View Full Version : Ordering Naartjie

MariFP
03-05-2005, 08:18 AM
I am trying to place my order with Naartjie, for the first time.
Yesterday, I called one store twice and they were with another cust. on the phone and got my name and # and never called back. I called another one and the lady was very nice and helpfull and called me back in 10 minutes. Unfortunally, they didn't have almost any of my items (only 3 that are on hold) so I had to call another store. They got my order and was supposed to call me back to say what was available. I haven't heard anything yet.
Should I call again? Try calling a different store? Send an email?
That is so frustating. I am guessing their stock is very limited and all this over the phone ordering thing is just a hugh PITA. Tell me it is all worth.
Thanks!

kcimato
03-05-2005, 08:40 AM
I have had good luck at the Valley Fair store. They usually pull my order when I am on the phone with them. I have called other stores and they will call me back.However,I have gotten several items that were not the right ones. This is after I give them the correct number of the piece also. Good luck.

SheriRae
03-05-2005, 09:57 AM
Hello!

I placed my first order with Naartjie a couple weeks ago and had the same sort of experience you did. I was a bit frustrated but came to realize that this was not the typical ordering I was use to online. So with a bit of patience I am ready to place my next order and I know that it is well worth the wait!!

With my first order I finally placed it all through email with Arden Fair.

Good luck and know that it will be worth the wait.

Sheri

parkersmama
03-05-2005, 10:30 AM
I would wait a bit longer. They will probably call you today. There is a sale going on and that makes their call/email volume go up a lot and it takes them longer to get back to you. I have also had good luck lately with Valley Fair. And, generally if you ask them to check the other stores for you, they will and will get back to you with the status. You shouldn't have to pay shipping more than once even if you have things coming from more than one store.

dules
03-05-2005, 01:56 PM
I send an email to a store and then call to follow up if I don't hear back in a day or two. If they are out of stock on an item I ask THEM to try and find it at another store...that way you only pay one shipping charge.

Good luck, and you will love the clothes!

Best,
Mary

P.S. When you confirm the order, ask them to go through each piece with you. I just spent 1/2 hour on the phone Thursday night going over an order that I had emailed (and that the SA had emailed me back that she had pulled for me). The first time through there were items in there that I didn't order, then the second time through somehow things that I had ordere and that were there the first time through, had been misplaced WHILE we were on the phone. So yes, it's frustrating, but the clothes are really nice.

MariFP
03-05-2005, 05:09 PM
Thanks everyone!
I called again today and I am glad I did because she couldn't find my order. So, she took it again and called me right away. The only thing is there are pieces coming from 3 different stores, I hope it won't get all messed up. I see a charge on my account but it is not the big total I was expecting.
I think I will be a pain and call again just to confirm :)

Katied
03-05-2005, 07:29 PM
When things are coming from all different stores they each ring them up and charge them individually :)
HTH