PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone purchased the Gymboree double layer tees?

mapg
03-06-2005, 08:05 AM
I'm curious if anyone has purchased the short sleeved Gymboree double layer tees for girls. What are they like to wash? Did they need to be pressed when they came out of the dryer? Thanks.

Kimberly H
03-06-2005, 03:02 PM
I've washed two and they did not need to be pressed HOWEVER I'm not an ironing person so I might be more forgiving than you are. They came out looking pretty much like they went in, if that helps any, LOL!

parkersmama
03-06-2005, 03:07 PM
I don't have any of the new double layer tees but I have had double layer shirts from them in the past. Even though they didn't look wrinkled, I found they had to be ironed because the inside layer got bunched up after being washed and dried and didn't lay flat. :( I wasn't very happy with them, honestly.

emmiem
03-06-2005, 10:01 PM
We have the one from the Valentine's line. I washed and airdried it because I felt it ran small. It needed a slight touch up mostly on the sleeves. If it had been put in the dryer, it probably wouldn't have needed any ironing.
Michele

mapg
03-08-2005, 07:06 AM
Thanks. I may try one when they go on sale. I had to take a merchandise credit on some stuff. Does anyone know if that can be used online? It looks like a gift card. The Gymboree nearest me is still over an hour away, and they have had a change in the staff--not for the better.

heidis2girls
03-08-2005, 11:03 AM
The last time I received a merchandise credit that looked like a gift card it could not be used online. I was told that they might be doing that someday, though, so you might want to call customer service and double check.