PDA

View Full Version : Shoo Shoos sandals...should I keep them or not?

mastry
04-13-2005, 07:31 PM
I am so bummed...I bought my DD a pair of the Shoo Shoos sandals. They looked so cute online, but I'm just not crazy about them. They look too big on her. I guess because they have the sandal cut out you can really tell how wide they are.

The Robeez we have are awesome, but I wanted a pair of sandals that she could wear with a lot of things. We tried the Stride Rite Guppies and a pair of sandals from Target, but she had a hard time walking in both.

She walks fine in the Shoo Shoos, but they just don't look as cute as I had hoped they would. I am leaning toward keeping them (partially because I'm sick of looking for sandals and I also know she'll be out of them in a few months), but what would you do? Keep them or send them back?

Uggggghhhh....

babymama
04-14-2005, 02:52 PM
I would send them back. Just my opinion. For the money you spend on these, you really should love what you get. I loved our first pair of SSs, but I'm planning on sending back the 2nd pair we bought (don't like color). So I plan on sending back or trying to sell on the BBB-BabySwap.

Take care.

Lydia
Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03

mastry
04-15-2005, 10:20 AM
Thanks. I actually let her wear them yesterday because she has so many outfits that she can't wear because she needs sandals. However, she didn't really get the bottoms dirty.

I haven't heard of the BBB-BabySwap. Can you tell me how it works?