PDA

View Full Version : We've got Naartjie in Utah !!!!! pics

daniele_ut
04-15-2005, 02:49 PM
I took Logan to the mall to get 6 month pictures taken today at Kiddie Kandids and stopped at the food court to get a drink when I saw a woman pushing a cute girl in a Volo with a Naartjie bag hanging off the handle. I asked her if there was a Naartjie store in the Mall and she pointed my way to the new store that has been open for just 3 weeks!! I love their clothes so much more IRL than on the website. The girls clothes are TDF, and though I found some adorable boy's stuff for Logan I stuck with what's left of my budget for the month and only bought one thing:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/24393.jpg

Now I'm hooked!!

parkersmama
04-15-2005, 03:07 PM
He is darling! I love the outfit! I'm extremely jealous that you have a Naartjie where you can go look at things IRL. Of course, I'd probably buy even more if I did have that option. :D Thanks for sharing Logan's pic!

khakismom
04-15-2005, 03:17 PM
OK, now I want a little boy to dress. That romper is the cutest thing EVER! I love it! (I am a real sucker for stripes :).)

And how fun to have a store close-by. I would be in heaven!

pritchettzoo
04-15-2005, 03:27 PM
What a cute little guy you have! He's got such bright eyes.

Is that newborn or little boy? It's not up on the website yet, but it sure is adorable. Thanks!

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and a BOY! (coming July '05)

urbanmama
04-15-2005, 03:31 PM
LOVE Logan's new Naartjie. It is sooooo cute. And he is adorable! I love his bright eyes and little smile in that pic.

Yes, I heard that Utah has a Naartjie now. You lucky girl. DH made several business trips to SLC last year. It really annoyed me, but now I'm anxious for him to head back! How bad is that? I've already looked up where the mall is on a map and told DH that if he has to go back for a business trip, he WILL be going to Naartjie for me!

stacyleigh
04-15-2005, 03:58 PM
what a cutie!! and it is always great to see boys in naartjie! :)

how fun to have your very own naartjie! as much as i would love one, i also love that it is very unique in my area! have fun shopping!!

daniele_ut
04-15-2005, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the compliments!!

Anna - It's newborn. I got the 6-12 month size. I sure love his eyes too!

momceecers
04-15-2005, 05:12 PM
My sister lives in Utah. Which mall is it in?

Cindy

daniele_ut
04-15-2005, 05:50 PM
Cindy,
It is at the Fashion Place Mall on State Street at around 6200 South. It is just down the way from Gymbo and TCP, across from Gap Kids.

Buffys Mommy
04-15-2005, 07:22 PM
Logan is such a cutie. That outfit looks so adorable on him. It looks so soft and comfy too.

Enjoy having Naartjie near you. It can be very dangerous...

Tammie
Momma to Sarah Michelle 10/13/03

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url] 18 months and counting

slknight
04-15-2005, 07:33 PM
Oh, wow! That is so cute!! And your DS looks absolutely adorable in it. I've never seen Naartje IRL and haven't seen too many of their boys' clothes online, so I haven't really looked into it. But I might have to start. Thanks for sharing. :)

SAHMommie
04-15-2005, 09:22 PM
Very cute! When I hear about Naartjie I always think of girls clothing. Your happy fella in his cute romper is going to cause me to check their boys stuff out!

SAHMommie