PDA

View Full Version : Is this the million dollar Naartijie question?

ChicagoMama
04-15-2005, 07:15 PM
I just bought a boat-load (literally) of summer Naartjie from a mama on Swap in size 3 and 4. I need some shorts/pants in spearmint/floss and maybe new orange as well.

Which store is most likely to have these/ most helpful/ nicest? Where should I start calling? I haven't done this - I've only purchased Naartjie from other mamas.

TIA for your help!
Becky

Mama to DDs Shelby 09/19/02 and Sydney 10/16/03

karin4
04-15-2005, 07:36 PM
I find Stoneridge to be the most helpful. They seem to be the most willing to check other stores for things that they don't have in stock. That said, they don't fill phone orders when you call, but rather take phone and email requests together in the order in which they are received, so you might try calling another store first, and then emailing Stoneridge with whatever store #1 didn't have.

What sizes are you looking for? I have the double ruffle pants in both spearmint and new orange that I think I'm going to send back, but they are 18-24 months.

Buffys Mommy
04-15-2005, 07:47 PM
I go to Valley Fair a lot, and have seen them frequently on the phone, walking the store helping out customers pick items. I've also had to order from the Glendale store before and had good experience with that store as well.

Tammie
Momma to Sarah Michelle 10/13/03

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url] 18 months and counting

daniele_ut
04-15-2005, 08:56 PM
You might want to try the new store at Fashion Place Mall in Salt Lake City. The store is only 3 weeks old and seemed really well stocked. Not many people know about it yet, so I would think you might find more of what you need there. The SA was really nice, too! I just looked at the receipt and there is no phone number on it, but the email addy is fashionplace at naartjie dot com

toomanystrollers
04-16-2005, 06:47 AM
Carolina at Glendale is very helpful :)

HTH

LoveMyBabyBeans
04-16-2005, 07:53 AM
I really like Stoneridge. Recently, Melissa from Stoneridge was very helpful and friendly. She even put a little personal note in my package. :)

2zeke
04-16-2005, 09:08 PM
I thought the Roseville SA's were very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, they aren't doing orders yet. There are only the five that are (according to the website) -- Arden Fair, Valley Fair, Brea, Glendale, and Stoneridge, so those are our choices. Hopefully, others will join in soon, or better yet they will set up a web based Naartjie store.

Janice
dd 10-99
ds 4-02

karin4
04-16-2005, 10:04 PM
Another vote for Melissa! She's terrific, helpful and with a sense of humor. I've had good experiences with Johanna at Stoneridge, too.

heytootsy
04-17-2005, 07:35 AM
>Carolina at Glendale is very helpful :)
>
>HTH

I agree, I have ordered more than I care to admit, and she is wonderful!

supersparkee
04-17-2005, 02:00 PM
I've also always had GREAT service from Carolina at Glendale. She's done my last 5 orders and not one mistake. Yikes - did I just type that - 5 orders since January, I guess that's just over one per month, LOL. And that is saying a lot, considering two of those orders involved exchanges and Kids Kash. Athena at Glendale is also great. I have found the best time to call is around 3pm California time. They will usually call other stores to find items as well (usually Arden Fair, who has also been helpful).

I used to use Stoneridge because of the great things I had heard. But I think their great reputation has made them slammed so I think they are a little slower to get back to you on order requests.

ChicagoMama
04-17-2005, 03:44 PM
Wow, you mamas are great!!

Thanks!
Becky

Mama to DDs Shelby 09/19/02 and Sydney 10/16/03