PDA

View Full Version : So, now I'm curious how many of us here have twins and how you dress them.

lotsofjoy
04-16-2005, 11:44 AM
My girls (10.5 months old) are identical but I don't like to dress them exactly alike. I like them to look like they belong together, but would prefer not to put them in identical clothes. That's why I like gymboree so much. I can find outfits that obviously match but aren't the same. PLUS I can find something for my older DD (3.5) so she looks like she fits too!

ColorBlue
04-16-2005, 06:48 PM
Sounds like we have a lot in common, I have twin girls that are six months old and a three and a half year old as well.

I rarely dress them alike. We have gotten gifts that are the same and then I will do it but otherwise no. I do however buy coordinating things when I'm buying. Most of the time they are wearing hand me downs from my older dd. (she had a ridiculous amount of clothes for one child, but an almost perfect amount for two!!)

Tracy

Grace 11/01
Ellie and Maddie 10/04

nathansmom
04-17-2005, 09:32 AM
Well I don't always dress them alike but I do have the same style on them, usually in a different color. However for summer I noticed that most of their wardrobe is the same thus the fight dh and I had over this. I have a few items that match older brother too.

kfcboston
04-17-2005, 01:07 PM
Look at all the toddler/twins moms! :) Mine aren't here yet (God help me) but I don't expect to dress them exactly the same except maybe on a special occasion?? I guess we'll see..........

slknight
04-17-2005, 01:39 PM
Katie! I was wondering how you're doing. I was away and thought maybe I missed the big news. :)

kfcboston
04-18-2005, 06:38 AM
Too funny! Nope, I'm still here and living very large. :) Just not able to get downstairs to the computer much these days. Hope you had a great trip!!!

nathansmom
04-18-2005, 09:38 AM
I was worried about you too. I so remember the too big to make it to the computer stage. Want to share a pic like I did? LOL I understand if you don't want to.

kfcboston
04-18-2005, 11:53 AM
Oh what the hell. If I've ever had or ever will have an excuse to put on 55 pounds in 6 months, it's this:

(PS - This was yesterday at the beach down the street from our house!)

ktdid74
04-18-2005, 12:35 PM
Katie! You look awesome :) I want to say that I saw you in person and you look great- unbeliveable that you look that good carrying twins! Can't wait to see those babies!!

parkersmama
04-18-2005, 02:29 PM
Katie, you look fabulous!! I hope those babies come soon (as long as they are really ready :) ). I cannot even fathom how you do it. I may have missed the announcement, but do you know the sexes? Hang in there...the end is coming soon. ;)

nathansmom
04-19-2005, 09:23 AM
You look great Katie. I didn't mean you had to share here, lol, you could have emailed me like I did. How far along are you now? Your in the home stretch I think.

sbeck212
04-19-2005, 12:37 PM
I have twin boys (just turned 1! ) -I generally dress them the same or coordinating(if I can find it)
I personally find it easier to just get 2 of almost everything or same bottoms different tops or coordinating colors/patterns

It does look cute!
Jordana

Mom of
Daniel 5/17/02
Jacob 4/9/04
Zachary 4/9/04