PDA

View Full Version : Any Garnet Hill codes out there?

ktdid74
04-16-2005, 02:18 PM
I got the catalog yesterday and I'm planning on getting M a few things once the April-buying-moratorium is over :) I'm wondering if anyone has any free shipping codes? Any help would be very appreciated. They have some adorable stuff and since spring may actually be here for good (knock on wood), M will need some warm weather stuff soon! I've never bought from them before- I'm assuming the quality is good- any opinions welcome :)

westchicagomom
04-16-2005, 06:23 PM
I think 555 is a perpetual 10% off code, although I haven't tried it in the last few months. I bought some deep discount stuff from them for next winter so I can't say much about the durability, but it seems like good quality.

I was just browsing their catalog while waiting for a train to pass and I agree they have some very cute stuff for spring/summer. I hope some of it is left when they have their sale. Happy shopping!

ktdid74
04-16-2005, 07:25 PM
Thanks Pam! However, after I went to the site and was entering in the things I want, everything was sold out!! How is that possible? It's all summer stuff and it's already gone :( I called CS and they said that's it for infant/toddler stuff till fall! I'm so sad. I was trying to branch out from Gymbo... Hmmm, guess I'll have to go check out Hanna again :)

2zeke
04-16-2005, 08:47 PM
I could not get 555 to work. I've tried it a couple times -- once the beginning of March and once a couple weeks ago. I did have an E-mail link good for 10% off, but that is no longer working. CS told me a couple weeks ago that they didn't know of any codes. The items I was ordering were good enough deals without a code (sale of the day and clearance), so I ordered anyway and loved my stuff.

Janice
dd 10-99
ds 4-02

PS I do remember to go through boxtops4education.com so at least my dd's school gets something out of it.

westchicagomom
04-16-2005, 10:38 PM
They must have cancelled 555.

I knew someone else had posted another code here so I did a search and found one that works - 444 - I just tried it and it is 10% off.

westchicagomom
04-16-2005, 10:42 PM
It's April and they are sold out of most of infant/toddlers? That's crazy - why are they even still sending out catalogs then?

I just tried to add some stuff (even things that aren't particularly nice) and *everything* was sold out. If you hadn't called CS I would have thought it was a website fluke or something. I guess that is one way to get people to pay full price for your merchandise early in the season. Sorry :(

2zeke
04-17-2005, 12:14 AM
I'm glad 444 is working again, but it didn't work when I tried it on my previous orders. I'll definitely try it next time. I check their "sale of the day" everyday and their clearance periodically. I've found same great deals on nice things for myself and the kids.

Thanks for the update on 444 ~

Janice
dd 10-99
ds 4-02