PDA

View Full Version : Our new custom overalls!

AvasMama
04-16-2005, 11:10 PM
I am not usually drawn to the more boutique-y style, so I was a bit hesitant to order custom overalls, but I saw these on eBay and decided to take a chance. They are adorable and I love them on!! Ava really likes them and signs "flower" whenever she sees them :)

Front:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/24442.jpg

Back:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/24441.jpg

Robyn & Ava

2zeke
04-17-2005, 12:17 AM
Very cute!

Janice
dd 10-99 (also liked to sign ... and still does)
ds 4-02 (couldn't give a rip about signing)

lrucci
04-17-2005, 12:28 AM
Robyn,

Those are really cute. Ava looks adorable in them.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

LoveMyBabyBeans
04-17-2005, 03:30 AM
Robyn, so good to see you posting. How are you enjoying your new house? Ava looks adorable in her new custom overalls. I haven't gotten into those yet either, but they are really cute. Look at Ava GO!!! I'm dying to know if you got Ava any of the FC line from J&J.

AvasMama
04-17-2005, 08:06 AM
Thanks! Yeah, she's all about running these days! We haven't moved into our new house yet (it won't be finished until Oct.) but I have been having lots of fun picking out all the cabinets, floors, and tile for it!

I am still trying to be good, so I haven't bought any FC yet, but I am definitely getting the wrap dress and scenic tee, and maybe the denim skirt and the layette hibiscus bloomer set once the lines get marked down. I love FC so much I may even buy an outfit or two for next summer too!

I'm also breaking my April no-shopping pledge to do a Naartjie order soon! I really like the new line!

Robyn & Ava

dules
04-17-2005, 10:30 AM
So cute! Love them! Where did you get her sandals?

Best,
Mary

AvasMama
04-17-2005, 03:44 PM
Thanks! Her sandals are the Stride Rite Lou Lou II style. I ordered them from striderite.com. They are really cute and the style is simple and goes with everything. Ava has worn them a ton (and as you can see, she is always walking and running these days) and she seems very comfortable in them. In fact, she wears them so much I think I need to find another similar pair in red or pink so she has more than one shoe option this summer!

Robyn & Ava

mlewis
04-18-2005, 09:55 AM
I think the overalls and Ave are both absolutely adorable!!

parkersmama
04-18-2005, 02:42 PM
Oh, Robyn! They are adorable! No wonder Ava loves them. :D I'm semi in the market for some custom shorts overalls. I'm still crusing ebay looking for ones I really like.