PDA

View Full Version : Carters outlets

Cisal23
04-18-2005, 11:05 AM
Hi everybody, this is my first time posting here so I am a newbie here. I just wanted to tell you if you didn't already know abouts Carter's outlets. I just went to one and all the carter's clothing is so inexpensive.Almost all baby clothes are $5 or $7 dollars! Even though I have had two baby showers I couldn't resist and bought a bunch of stuff. I am definetly going back!

kaylinsmommy2
04-18-2005, 03:06 PM
Hi Cindy,
Welcome! I love the Carter's outlet, too! I signed up to be a "Celebration club" member, and thhey send out emails with coupons. https://www.carters.com/main4.html Most coupons are 20% off one item, but twice a year, I get these 20% off your whole purchase coupons!
My closest store is about 45 minutes away, so I try to only go twice a year (when I get the good coupon). Their return policy is great - return an unworn/unwashed/tags still on item at any time (even 3 years from now). Keep teh receipt to get back what you paid for, as opposed to current selling price. I usually stock up on stuff for the next 6 months, and anything we don't wear or is too small or whatever goes back with me the next shopping trip. :)
Good idea about the baby shower gifts. Thanks!
Caroline
Kaylin 6/5/04

Squirrel_M
04-18-2005, 03:42 PM
We love the Carter's outlet, too. There is almost at anytime a 20% coupon available online, so we usually only buy with a coupon. The quality is mostly very good. If there is an item with a problem Customer Service will ask to mail it back for an exchange.
Monika

ajrivers
04-18-2005, 05:13 PM
Wow do I love the Carters outlet!! We are due in July with a shower in a couple of weeks and I went ahead and bought a bunch of stuff we were already registered for at BRU because it was so cheap. I figured I could then take anything back to BRU that was bought and buys something else. I agree that they have an awesome return policy too.

We've got 4 dogs (yes we are insane) so I am addicted to the Dog Gone Cute line.

Thanks for the heads up on the Celebration Club.

Amy - due with 1st 7/6/05

jerseygirl
04-19-2005, 11:15 AM
Also sign up online to get email notification. They usually send out 20% off 1 item coupons and sometimes a 20% off your entire purchase coupons. Check with the SA in your local store or email them to find out where the nearest "tent sale" will be held. It's usually twice a year (April/Oct).

Maritess

Cisal23
04-19-2005, 12:57 PM
Cool, thanks for the tip on the celebrations club. I just printed out the coupon.Can't wait to use it!
Cindy and little Randy due 5/29

biscuitcity
04-19-2005, 01:24 PM
And just had to weigh in on the SOCKS---the only baby socks that I have tried that really stay on are the Carter's socks!

Anna

RJPO
04-19-2005, 08:36 PM
I love Carters too. I have a four week old baby and he lives in his Carters. I think the quality of their cotton knit jammies and gowns is really good -- nice and thick, soft, washes well.

I have a guilty secret: I actually like his Carters footie pajamas better than his Hannas zipper. It's stretchier and easier to get on.

Rachel
mom to
Mary India, 6/21/98
James Jolyon, 3/23/05