PDA

View Full Version : HELP please- desperately searching for a certain pair of Children's Place girl shoes

Jharpaz
04-19-2005, 02:02 PM
Children's Place drives me bananas. Before I can make it into a store, they've sold out their latest group of styles.

DD received a sweet spring/summer dressy outfit for her birthday in February. But the shoes were too small. Her size was gone when I went to exchange and I've never found any since. I can't find them on ebay. Nada. Zip. No web searches turn anything up, except this one time I slipped through some time-space coordinate and found that amazon.com showed them currently unavailable. But I can't get back to show you a photo. It's gone.

They were butterfly shoes. Pleather/leather. White rubber soles. Rounded toes with the butterfly up front. Ankle strap. They came in pastels to go with the dressy Easter coordinates. Yellow, green, pink, white, maybe blue.

I need yellow, size 5. Maybe 6 could do. I always drive myself bananas looking for the perfect matching shoes and she ends up chewing on them until she pulls them off and ends up barefoot, anyway. Yet I persist!

TIA

Judith

AdoptChina
04-19-2005, 03:15 PM
I know exactly which ones you mean...I saw a yellow size 11 the other day....will keep my eyes open for a 5/6

jubilee
04-19-2005, 10:51 PM
I'll check tomorrow when I go!

jubilee
04-20-2005, 02:51 PM
I checked and they said they sold out of them long ago. Sorry!

tigalig
04-20-2005, 06:39 PM
Judith, I checked today and they were sold out too. The only yellow butterfly shoes they had were flip flops! Sorry!

Jharpaz
04-20-2005, 07:08 PM
I REALLY appreciate all of you checking for me! Thanks so much. I hear, though, that the shoes are *just* about to hit the outlets and my MIL is headed over to one this weekend! And there's another one closer to me that I'll also be checking. BTW- in my continued search, a friend actually found the item number is 27988720. She even called the national number and they told her that two NY stores had them- one being one of the ones I had checked in. And calls to them confirmed they didn't have them. So close, and yet, so far!

You guys are the best. Thanks again. It's gonna happen. I can feel it.

Judith