PDA

View Full Version : Zutano and Petit Bateau

writeleigh
04-19-2005, 09:12 PM
I have several pieces in Liam's spring/summer wardrobe from both these brands and just want to stress how much I love them. They are both very soft, and have held up well so far after several washings :D Whenever DS wears them, I am reminded how wonderfully soft and comfy they feel.

saschalicks
04-20-2005, 12:15 PM
I am so so so with you on that. I LOVE our Zutano stuff. I swear they are bestest ever. Jonah has 5 Zutano outfits right now. I scour consignment shops for them too. I found a almost perfect condition outfit for $3. My SIL is sending stuff from her consignment store where she lives. Long live Zutano. I'm contemplating ordering the new "dog" line in shorts for summer. I've seen Petit Bateau, but have yet to buy them.

I buy from comfykid.com, where do you buy? Their superfast shipping is great.

biscuitcity
04-20-2005, 02:22 PM
Love, Love, love Zutano, esp. now that DS is an acitve crawling nine-month-old, everything other than Zutano pants seem to get in his way!

Babycenter has some sale items on Zutano most of the time, evven if it is just 10%, it helps!

Anna

writeleigh
04-20-2005, 02:27 PM
I got most of his Zutano at Babycenter - some at Olliebolen (maybe spelled wrong?) too. I got Petit Bateau at a boutique or when I see it in various stores. I'll have to check out comfykid.com

RJPO
04-20-2005, 04:26 PM
I've been buying my new baby Petit Bateau onesies from eBay. They are extremely soft (I enjoy feeling the texture of the fabric when I'm stroking his back while I'm burping him!), and they seem to wash well. I particularly love the tiny, delicate picot trim around the edges. So cute!

Rachel
mom to
Mary India, 6/21/98
James Jolyon, 3/23/05

StubbyDog
04-20-2005, 04:33 PM
How does Zutano's sizing run?

writeleigh
04-20-2005, 04:38 PM
I find their one-piece items run slightly small, but their separate pieces run true to size.

kcimato
04-20-2005, 04:41 PM
Try www.bambinomountain.com They have free shipping if you spend over $60.00 Their prices arn't bad either.

tiapam
04-22-2005, 05:42 PM
Delurking to say we only have two pieces from Zutano and yes they are very soft. Hopefully we can get more pieces. I got a new diaper cover yesterday for $0.63! It was a very lucky shopping day for us.

-Pam

Charlotte born October 2004