PDA

View Full Version : Please help me...I'm obsessed...!!!

lmladuke
04-20-2005, 09:05 PM
With shopping for my kids clothes - or rather, I obsess about everything I buy. Here's an example - I go today to buy sandals for both kids, find some, buy them, than get home and obsess that I bought the wrong sizes (it doesn't help that you have to buy sandals way in advance)

Then I look in their closets - all of DS's stuff looks the same - navy shorts, boring tops. All of DD's stuff seems cute, but somewhat impractical - plus they are both so crazy with sizing, that I am always unsure -especially with the baby. So then I obsess that nothing is going to fit.

I am driving myself CRAZY!!!! Please tell me that you all do this too. And is there a system to get it together so I am not so crazy?

Lori

Mommy to Jonathan Matthew 7/27/01
and Katherine Olivia 7/28/04

http://lilypie.com/baby1/050728/2/13/3/-5/.png

Joshuasmommy
04-21-2005, 06:04 AM
I can't help, I do it too. Right now I am trying to decide when to buy ds sandals and what size will be best for all summer. A couple of weeks ago I was obsessing about lightweight jammies. Before that it was the perfect Easter outfit. And so on. It is so annoying yet somewhat fun once I make the perfect purchase. :)

AngelaS
04-21-2005, 06:29 AM
We do a dress up day several times a year. That's when I pull out the bin of clothes for the upcoming season and try on everything to see what's going to fit and what's not. That way I know what we have and I make a list of what we NEED. And it's a fun way to see something besides the same stuff they've been wearing all the previous season... :D