PDA

View Full Version : Naartjie sizing question

kalebsmama
04-21-2005, 03:14 PM
How is the new line running size-wise? I haven't heard much and want to place an order. DD is 33 inches and 26lbs. and has been wearing a 2T in tops and 18-24 or 3 in bottoms in earlier lines. Some of the bottoms have been too big in the waist but I just roll or put on a fluffy diaper.

I'm looking at the lawn funny flower dress and a babygrow which I've never ordered before. Also, the knit solid top with lolli flower sleeves and knit lolli flower shorts.

Thanks for any info! This line is so cute! I think that I'm sending back my lawn dress from summer 1 if this new dress is as cute as it looks! Now, if I could only decide on colors! I'll probably do my usual and order several and decide once it gets here.

lctippins
04-21-2005, 07:57 PM
Hi Jan. I've found that the Naartjie board over at gymborebel.com is a great place to get the scoop on sizing. From what I've read, the Funny Flower dress is fitting a little tight in the bodice and looks a little "low cut" on some of the girls. The Knit Lolli Shorts are supposed to be running a little big, while the knit capris are running true, and the Indian Stripe Capris are running a smidge smaller (for Naartjie). The only top I remember being mentioned specifically is the Knit Funny Flower tank top (big girl only), which apparently is running very small. I'm assuming that the other tops are running pretty much true to size. HTH!

Lisa - Mom to Kendall, 6/6/03

Buffys Mommy
04-21-2005, 11:07 PM
Sarah is 23 pounds and 32 inches tall and we bought the lawn funny flower dress in 18-24. It is a little big, but should fit for the summer. I also bought the matching cardi in 18-24 and really like how it looks paired together.

Tammie
Momma to Sarah Michelle 10/13/03

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url] 18 months and counting