PDA

View Full Version : ignore- edited to delete pics

lrucci
04-21-2005, 10:36 PM
Edited to delete pictures
I just love this line. The colors are so pretty and everything looks so good on all the girls that I've seen. Please excuse my pale little model, she has been sick all week and is finally starting to get better. I know a lot of you are still debating about your order so I hope these pics help. For reference, Kyleigh is 21 months, 21 pounds, and 32 1/2".

Poplin and Lawn Embroidered Dress and Capris in New Pink - Dress on the right is 18-24, the one on the left is 12-18. Capris are 12-18. I love this set. It is so girly and such a great cool summer outfit. This dress runs really big IMO, the 12-18 is staying up on her shoulders at least. The capris are a little big and fall down to her hips (I have them rolled up in the pic).

Poplin and Lawn Embroidered Cami(new pink, 18-24) with Indian Stripe Capris (white, 12-18). Though you can't tell from the picture, the Cami is really wide, if I decide to keep this I'll probably exchange the Cami for 12-18 months. The Indian Stripe Capris are running very big, I think. They don't stay up on Kyleigh at all. I really like them though. They are a nice light weight fabric and I just love the stripes.

P&L Embroiderd Cami w/capris. Just put this together for the fun of it in between outfits. This picture shows the embroidery on the Cami and gives you an idea of how wide it is. I actually kind of like how this looks together.

Cami (spearmint, 18-24) with Indian Stripe Capris (spearmint, 12-18)and hat. Love, love, love this outfit. The color is so pretty and different from anything that is in her closet right now. I rolled the capris up(pic on the right)so you can see how they are suppose to fit. The hat looks a bit funny because Kyleigh put it on herself.

I'm reaching my picture limit, so I'll post the rest in the next post.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

dules
04-21-2005, 10:42 PM
Oh she is so cute! We got almost the same package today but I couldn't convince Sophie to try it on...we got almost all New Pink, though, and I may have to order that outfit in Spearmint and return the pink striped pants.

I can't believe how big the dress is running...I was thinking of exchanging it for the cami...looks like that is running big too though?

How tall/heavy is Kyleigh? Sophie's around 31-32 inches and 23-24 lbs.

Best,
Mary

lrucci
04-21-2005, 11:01 PM
Lawn Funny flower Dress (spearmint 18-24). I was worried about the straps not fitting on this dress. I know a few moms on GR had trouble with the straps being to long and the dress "exposing" more than they wanted. I don't think it looks bad on her, what do you guys think. The ties are sewn down, but I think they'd be easy enough to unstitch and retie if necessary. The top part of this dress is tighter fitting, so I would not try to size down on this. It fits Kyleigh very nice, with a little bit of room.
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/24656.jpg

Essentials Tee (white 18-24) with essential knit shorts (spearmint 12-18) and with striped shorts (spearmint, 12-18). The striped shorts are listed as pants on the website, but these are the shorts. Very nice soft cotton knit fabric, not too flimsy or too heavy - perfect weight for summer. These shorts are nice because they fit kind of like bike shorts, which means the diaper gets covered up - that's a big plus in my book.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/24661.jpg http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/24660.jpg

Thanks for looking and I hope this helps some of you. Feel free to make comments or suggestions.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

lmladuke
04-22-2005, 06:05 AM
Lisa:

I really love all of it. I love the Indian strip capri sets in both colors and I think the essentials tee and shorts/stripe pant are really cute play clothes - may have to get those myself. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lawn flower dress. It looks like it fits Kyleigh fine. The color looks wonderful.

Thanks for sharing

Lori

Mommy to Jonathan Matthew 7/27/01
and Katherine Olivia 7/28/04

http://lilypie.com/baby1/050728/2/13/3/-5/.png

parkersmama
04-22-2005, 09:01 AM
Lisa, I replied to you at GR but wanted to post here, too. :D Kyleigh is just a doll! I love her in new pink...that color is fabulous on her!

I think the sundress looks really cute and is not exposing too much at all. I think most of the folks who had that problem had older girls. The dress is really sweet on Kyleigh. :)

Buffys Mommy
04-22-2005, 09:55 AM
Lisa,

Kyleigh looks adorable in her new Naartjie. I'm glad to hear she is starting to feel better. Both spearmint and new pink look great on her. And the dress looks perfect. I don't think it exposes too much at all. If you think it might, you may want to get one of the nec lawn cardi's in spearmint. I seem to buy cardigans for everything, and it actually looks nice with the dress for colder mornings.

If you are worried about the pants staying up, you may want to consider sizing down. For both the poplin and Indian stripe capris, I bought Sarah 6-12 months and they fit great. For reference, she's 23 pounds and 32 inches.

Tammie
Momma to Sarah Michelle 10/13/03

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url] 18 months and counting

khakismom
04-22-2005, 10:19 AM
Lisa, she is adorable!I love everything you picked out. Funny, all those pieces are in my order too!! LOL! I should get it next week, and I can't wait! :)

heidi_timms
04-22-2005, 10:32 AM
Kyleigh is so cute! What pretty hair she has. I love all of her new Naartjie. The embroidered dress is TDF!!!
~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

karin4
04-22-2005, 12:04 PM
Oh my gosh, she's really fitting well in Indian stripe capris in 6-12 months? That's really useful to know! I've been trying to place an order for nearly a week, and it's been slowed down because I've been trying to find them in size 3, and nobody seems to have any left in zest or spearmint. Eliza is virtually the same size-- maybe an inch taller and a pound heavier. I think I've call again the store that's holding the rest of my order and see if they have any 12-18s!

s_gosney
04-22-2005, 12:36 PM
Lisa, I love them all! We definitely need something from this line. I just dread the ordering process, so I haven't placed an order yet. Do these come smaller than 12-18 b/c my Kylee is 21 lbs too and I don't think she'd be able to keep those pants up either. Kyleigh looks so cute in everything!

lctippins
04-22-2005, 01:15 PM
Wow, what a great order! Kyleigh looks great in all her new outfits! Both the New Pink and Spearmint look fantastic on her (pale or not!). I *love* the spearmint striped pants & cami and the funny flower dress on her. The dress fits her perfectly! Great choices!

Lisa - Mom to Kendall, 6/6/03

jpang
04-22-2005, 01:39 PM
Hi, Lisa,

I agree the new line is just great. So many tempting options! And your Kyleigh looks good in all of them!

We have some of the same things: I bought the cami and striped pants in zest and the lawn funny flower dress. I also found the cami to be a bit wide, even though DD is broad shouldered. I think I'll keep it though-- I really like how it looks with the pants. (We sized down in the pants-- 12-18 months. )

I think Kyleigh looks great in the lawn dress-- the fits seems good. My DD does have a bit more of the "exposure" problem. The straps seem a little long for her, but if I scoop it up just a bit it fits well. May have to do a little sewing.

Thanks for posting!

McQ
04-22-2005, 02:25 PM
Kyleigh's just a doll. Love her in that hat. Those colors look great on her.

Allison
~ mama to Declan 3.24.03 and Meghan 8.26.04

papal
04-22-2005, 04:20 PM
Lisa, glad Kyleigh is starting to feel better...hope she is back to 100% soon.
She is just a beautiful child and you made great choices!
I am amazed at how large the poplin dress is.. i think i will have to get 6-12mos for it to even stay on Leela. I love the pink colour but i think spearmint is my new favourite.
The combination of the poplin cami and striped pants is great.. especially with the matching hat completing the outfit! I love that cami!
The funny flower dress is really really cute too! And the essential combination is great.. gosh.. all good choices. In the essentials pic, it looks like she is singing the Star Spangled Banner..lol.
Thanks for sharing.. everyones picks are not helping my decisions at all but it is great fun to see all the different combinations and colours!

tadylkat
04-22-2005, 06:13 PM
Gorgeous! I love the outfits and your dd is a doll. The colors are fabulous. I can hardly wait to go to Naartjie when I am in California in July. I adore all the outfits I see on here. My dd has the same coloring as yours and those are my 2 favorite colors for her. Again, gorgeous!

AvasMama
04-22-2005, 09:23 PM
I'm glad K is feeling a bit better! She looks so pretty in all her new Naartjie. Those colors are just beautiful on her! I thought I was doing well, but all these pics are making for a hefty second order!

Robyn & Ava

lrucci
04-22-2005, 09:57 PM
Sherri,

Thanks for the compliment. I know the ordering process can be a pain sometimes. I got lucky this time. I called Monday afternoon (3 times, twice to the same store) and the SAs found everything I wantd and my order went out that day.
Yes, everything I bought comes in smaller sizes, starting at 3/6 months so now you have no excuse. :) I can't wait to see your Kylee in some new Naartjie.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

Tracey
04-22-2005, 10:24 PM
Everything looks so cute on Kyleigh! The colors really complement that gorgeous blonde hair. Great choices!