PDA

View Full Version : Well, I made it 21 days!...

lctippins
04-22-2005, 01:00 PM
I must confess that I, the instigator of the April Challenge, have fallen off the wagon. I had been so good all month, but finally the lure of Naartjie’s new line did me in. If I hadn’t tortured myself by looking at all the pics here and at gymborebel, I might have made it. But alas, I broke down yesterday and placed a fairly large order. This will be it for the rest of the month, though. Luckily Gymbo’s new line does nothing for me and I never buy J&J until it’s been marked down at least once, so it should be smooth sailing from here.

Anyone still hanging in there???

Lisa - Mom to Kendall, 6/6/03

khakismom
04-22-2005, 01:17 PM
I buckled too 2 days ago when I too ordered the new line from Naartjie. So I made it 19 days of not buying any clothes for the girls! Not too bad I thought. :)

Like you, I don't forsee much buying in my future either. I won't be getting anything from Gymbo and I still have yet to buy anything from J&J. I think I may be placing another Hanna order soon for some basic capris, but that would be it. Fingers crossed... ;)

malie
04-22-2005, 03:30 PM
Well I made it until yesterday when I got my son some swim trunks (but honestly I'm not sure I can say he needs more then one pair so that's why it falls in the want category and not a need)

momceecers
04-23-2005, 02:06 PM
Good job girls!!!

I'm proud of you!!

Cindy

Vajrastorm
04-23-2005, 02:27 PM
I had just a teeny tiny oops ..... One outift. Just one. And a shirt. So one outfit and a shirt.

I'm tightening my belt and holding on for the duration.