PDA

View Full Version : mini boden sizing and coupons?

Samraelanelevi
04-26-2005, 02:10 PM
DOes mini boden do coupon codes? If so does anyone know of one? And how does the sizing run? My 7 year old found some pants in the new catalog he wants but I am not sure of the size he needs. According the size chart he's borderline between two sizes. TIA

shishamo
04-26-2005, 03:09 PM
Hi,

I just placed an order this morning thru this link:

http://www.couponmountain.com/Baby_&_Maternity_all.html

scroll down to boden, and there is a 10% off plus free shipping code link. it worked for me :-)

As for sizing, I'm not sure if this is helpful, but my 5.5 year old skinny DS (45", 43 lbs) who wears Hanna 110 fits PERFECTLY into size 5-6 for the bottoms. I sized up the tees to 7-8 for him because 5-6 t-shirts from the winter catalog are fitting 'just right' right now.

I got some new stuff that just got added to the summer catalog. I love the new t-shirts, finally found something I really like.

Mini boden offers free returns so you can always order two sizes and send back one, it's super easy.

parkersmama
04-26-2005, 08:28 PM
Brenda, when I've ordered from them, I went to yahoo and typed in "miniboden coupon" in the search field and got the same deal...10% off with free shipping through a link.

My tall but very skinny 7yo wears the 7-8 size. The shirts fit him very well. My 5yo (also tall and skinny) wears the 5-6. HTH!

Samraelanelevi
04-26-2005, 08:30 PM
Thanks! It worked-my son thanks you too!

AdoptChina
04-27-2005, 11:26 AM
my 8 yr old wears the 7-8 shorts (will only fit for this summer though)and the 9-10 shirts

my 10 yr old wears the 11-12 shorts..havent tried his top on yet

jk3
04-27-2005, 11:28 AM
I have yet to place an order but I just noticed that Boden is listed on Ebates - 4% back, I think. HTH!

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

redhookmom
04-27-2005, 04:51 PM
Which pants does he like? I recently ordered 3 pairs for my 6 year old. I was kind of thinking we would roll up for the beginning of the summer and then let them down when we need to. Two of the pairs shrunk considerably after the first wash and now just fit. the third pair did not shrink at all. Also one pair, blue and white stripes, bled and now parts of the white stipes are blue.

Samraelanelevi
04-27-2005, 08:38 PM
The ones he likes are cropped skate jeans (sort of like capris for boys). He also likes the board shorts. I ordered both for him in a 7-8 so I hope that they are going to be okay for him. He lives in skate wear and the baggier the better LOL!