PDA

View Full Version : Preschoolian shoes

connor_mommy
04-29-2005, 10:59 AM
Does any one out there have any experience with the preschoolian shoes? They're similar to the Robeez but with a rubber bottom. I'm thinking about getting a pair for DS but not sure because I can't see it real life before ordering it. Here's the link to their website: http://www.preschoolians.com. Any info would be helpful! Thanks!

mom to Connor 2/29/04

californiagirl
04-29-2005, 11:31 AM
I just bought 2 pairs, one with a suede bottom and one with the rubber bottom. I was impressed with the customer service (I forgot to ask in my initial order for the shoes to be shipped separately because one of them was scheduled to arrive after we left for vacation, and when I emailed them they were very helpful and were actually able to get both pairs to me in time!) I love the interchangeable footbeds and the fact that you can look at where their toes are, and the footsizer is very handy for our next order. The shoes are very flexible, and at the same time they look "real" so daycare finds them reassuring.

On the other hand, the lace-up pair are a bit hard to get on, and tend to come untied. She doesn't seem very enthusiastic about them (although it's hard to tell, sometimes she just hates having her feet messed with -- certainly she's fine once they're on and is just as wiggly about having you take them off). The sandal style are easy to get on and all around less of an issue, but they're velcro and she takes them off whenever she gets bored. DH worries about the elastic on the sandal style, because they never really get tight, but it doesn't seem to be an issue, they only come off when she takes them off (or unvelcroes them just as you pick her up so they fall off).

All in all, I'm planning to buy more of them.

DebbieJ
04-29-2005, 12:12 PM
Have three pair with one more on the way. Love em!

If you email me, I can get you a discount code for new customers. My little email icon on the top right works.

~ deb
DS 12/03

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif

jubilee
04-29-2005, 02:57 PM
I am also a fan of their shoes! They are really durable and wonderful. There have been lots of messages about them here, if you do a search you will find reviews of different styles, etc. I am a very happy repeat customer.

murpheyblue
04-29-2005, 02:59 PM
Virtually all DD's shoes are from Preschoolians. We love them. Very well made and good customer service.