PDA

View Full Version : More Naartjie Pics...Fixed

khakismom
04-29-2005, 10:05 PM
ETA: OK, apparently the server ate my pics and for some reason, attachments aren't working! :( So I put in shutterfly links. Hope they work.

Finally got most of our Naartjie new line stuff this week. Sorry, no pics of Ellen (she was in bed). I really love this stuff!

We also got the basic striped capris in spearmint but are waiting for the top to arrive--the poplin/lawn embroidered cami in spearmint. :) I even ordered some layette pieces for the new baby! Wheeeeee!

ETA: Removed pics.

mharling
04-29-2005, 10:12 PM
I love everything, but especially the cami and capris!! You'll have to tell me what you got for the baby; I haven't purchased any Naartjie yet. Gasp!!! :o

Mary
Lane - April 2003
Faye - March 2005

toomanystrollers
04-30-2005, 06:03 AM
Waahhhh, I wanted to see your pics but I think the new server ate them all :(

toomanystrollers
04-30-2005, 01:27 PM
Yay! - I found your pics over at GR - the zest is a great color on Kathleen!

kalebsmama
04-30-2005, 03:23 PM
Maureen, I saw these last night before they vanished and Kathleen looks great! I have been debating about the zest since I don't know if DD will look good in it, but Kathleen looks really good in it. I like the striped capris with the dress.

Can't wait to see Ellen's pictures! I'm trying to finalize my order today but I keep finding more that I want!

cinrein
04-30-2005, 04:05 PM
Wah, I wanna see! I can't see any of it, even when I click on the attachments.

Cindy and Anna February 2003 http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif

momceecers
04-30-2005, 06:29 PM
Glad you got your pics fixed. I love it all. Haven't seen enough zest, so thanks for posting.

Cindy

parkersmama
04-30-2005, 08:09 PM
What fun!! Kathleen is beyond adorable, as always!

I love the first outfit...the marine cami and pink capris. What a cool looking outfit! And I also love the one that's your favortie...zest dress and striped capris. I've been wanting to try something in zest for Amy Grace and I think I like the poplin items better than the knit. Did you get anything knit in zest? How do you like them in comparison?

Thanks for sharing! :)

khakismom
04-30-2005, 08:46 PM
Thanks Denise for the sweet compliment!

The only thing we got in zest in knit are the flower/lolli capris that she's wearing under the dress in the second-to-last pic. We got these first before the stiped stuff and I loved it with the dress. I still do, unfortunately it's hard to see in the pic. I like them, but I *love* the poplin pieces. They are just so pretty and perfect for summer. I also got a zest basic cami (with the spearmint flower in the middle) and I love it too.

I'm sure this is of no help to you! I like too much of this stuff! ;) But be sure and bring on any pics of Amy Grace!

parkersmama
04-30-2005, 11:11 PM
I know what you mean. I like this line better than any spring/summer line so far! It is so cute and there are so many things I want to get (more than we already have!!). Argh.

Next order: a top (of some kind...don't know what??) to go under the orange dungarees, the marine cami/pink stripe capri outfit like yours, and something in zest. Oh, and maybe something else in new orange. *need the head-smacking smilie here* LOL!

heidi_timms
05-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Maureen,

Adorable pics of Kathleen. I am loving this line too and those colors look so pretty on her! I trying to stay strong.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

AvasMama
05-01-2005, 08:50 AM
I love it all! You chose some really cute combos! I need to be more creative in my Naartjie purchases -- I tend to go with the all-one-color thing too often.

I am waiting on my (eek!) third order and then I have a ton of pics to post. There is no way I can or should keep it all, but I like this line so much more than any other one since maybe Boho or last year's Daisy Dumpling.

Robyn & Ava

dules
05-01-2005, 09:49 AM
It's all so cute!!! What did you get for Ellen and the baby?

Best,
Mary

lrucci
05-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Maureen,

You got some really cute stuff, but then again anything from this line is adorable. I love zest on Kathleen. It looks so pretty and like such a cool summer color. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

khakismom
05-02-2005, 05:01 PM
mary, poor neglected second child Ellen only got like 2 outfits. ;) I got her the poplin flower dress in spearmint with the capris underneath. The color is so striking! And then I got her the orange cami with the white striped capris (a blatant rip-off of Amy Grace's pink outfit ;)... it was too cute to pass up).

The baby got the new babygrow, the poplin bloomer pants with the white tee that matches, and the white striped dress babygrow. I'm such a sucker for stripes! :)

Now I need to go thru my 0-3/3-6m clothes tub and sell what I can to fund all this.

Phoebe
05-02-2005, 05:51 PM
I love all your picks Maureen! That new line is just the cutest. It all looks really good on Kathllen.

I have some pictures to post of Daisy in the Spring Naartjie - I'll try and do that soon.

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

zuzu
05-04-2005, 08:47 AM
Kathleen looks great in everything - especially the zest and orange!

Thanks for sharing.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

etwahl
05-05-2005, 11:00 PM
Maureen, Love the pics! I am contemplating my second order from this line (and also waiting to see what's coming next). I really like the poplin dress in zest with the striped basic capris the most. But I'm concerned it might be too hot in the brutal NC heat. What do you think?

I always love seeing your pics of the girls in Naartjie.

Tammy,
mom to Lauren (March 2003)

khakismom
05-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Tammy, thanks for your sweet compliment! I think about you guys alot and hope all is well with your family and esp. Miss Lauren. :)

I wondered about the same thing, considering how hot KC summers are too. But the poplin dress is so light and airy that I think it will be OK. And if it's long enough, the dress could be worn without the capris.

HTH! :) And I hope you post pics of Lauren in her new Naartjie. She is such a cutie!

urbanmama
05-07-2005, 09:27 PM
Kathleen looks absolutely radiant in everything!! I love it all!! I need to order A some of those striped capris. So cute!

When do we get to see Ellen's new things?