PDA

View Full Version : "Loops" for boutique brands?

June Mommy
04-30-2005, 09:34 AM
I am loving jon jons and the like for DS this summer. My favorite brands are Bailey Boys, Funtasia, Kelly's Kids, and Mulberry Street. Does anyone know of any Yahoo loops or something similar for these type things, especially for boys?

Along the same lines, is ebay my best bet for finding good prices on these brands? As much as I love them, I can't afford full price right now. I never see these on sale anywhere! I bought several during consignment sale season for pretty good prices, but I need more! Thanks!

ast96
05-01-2005, 09:21 AM
Hey -- I love those brands too. I don't know of any loops specifically for those brands or jon-jons in general. I also don't know anywhere to get them at good prices. Even ebay can be ridiculous!

I got several great jon-jons off of the BBB Swap recently. I usually have jon-jons to sell myself. Are you on BBB Swap?

June Mommy
05-01-2005, 08:58 PM
Yep, I think I've seen some of yours before! I'm needing 18 months right now if you have any :)

writeleigh
05-02-2005, 03:53 PM
I'd love a boy's boutique brand loop as well! Hopefully somebody knows of one.

TonFirst
05-10-2005, 10:50 AM
I haven't found any good deals on ebay. www.snipsandsnails.com has some great sales, but smaller sozes go FAST, so you have to be quick.

One thing I've learned is that with Baily Boys and Monday's Child, at least, BUY BIG. My 5-month-old is in 12M for both of those brands, and I've had to move the buttons down on all of his 9M Banbury Cross (a store in New Orleans with GREAT prices) so they'll fit his loooooong torso.

Actually, now that I'm thinking about is, Banbury Cross has the best prices around for basic jon-jons and bubbles, as well as the little Peter Pan shirts - like, $20 for a basic jon jon that is perfect for monogramming. They'll do phone orders - www.banburycrosschild.com.