PDA

View Full Version : Help me choose what to buy at MiniBoden

momtoemma
05-02-2005, 08:55 AM
I have $40 to spend at Mini Boden from the friends referral program, and I can't decide what to try for DD. Please help me by listing your fave item. I'm debating between one of the newer halter-style dresses or possibly the short johns or the t-shirts. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Phoebe
05-02-2005, 12:20 PM
I think the vintage screen print tees are very cute. The halter dress is darling and so is the appliqued one.

By the way, how long did it take you to get your referral credit?

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

khakismom
05-02-2005, 04:50 PM
Stephanie, I ordered the halter dress for Kathleen and will be sure and post a pic when it arrives. Other than that, the only other piece we have from MB is the HotchPotch shift dress in pink. LOVE IT! Super cute on, and the colors are fabulous.

You need Marie's help. She has bought quite a bit from there and is always helpful with outfit ideas and sizing. Or try Denise or Mary. :)

parkersmama
05-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Stephanie, I just ordered Amy Grace the Gypsy Dress in blue and the ruffle vest in light pink to go with the printed baggies in summer fruit. I can't wait for them to arrive! Other than that, the only thing I've gotten AG from there is the fifties dress in blue. It is gorgeous and I do love it.

I've ordered quite a few things for my boys and they are all great. Parker particularly likes their tees.

I think I'd go for the halter dress or one of the tees with a pair of capris. All of their things are so cute that it's hard to decide! :) Someone over at GymboRebel just posted pics of her dd in several very cute MB outfits. Here's the thread: http://69.2.212.120/public/forum_posts.asp?TID=49068&KW=miniboden

erzzie
05-03-2005, 08:33 AM
Denise,
Are you finding the items for Amy Grace run true to their size chart? What size have you been buying?

Thanks!

khakismom
05-03-2005, 10:57 AM
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY did you have to show us that link?! Make the bad lady stop! }(

I have been so good trying to resist that applique dress, and seeing that little girl in it makes it that much harder to say no to!

momtoemma
05-03-2005, 09:22 PM
Thanks to all for the replies! I still haven't finalized my order, but I hope to do so tomorrow. There are just so many cute things! I'd love to see pics of your girls in their newest MB when it arrives!

momtoemma
05-03-2005, 09:24 PM
Mary,

I can't really answer your question because the referral credit I am wanting to spend is from this past fall/winter. I filled out the card, mailed it in and then pretty much forgot about it. When I finally remembered, I called MB and asked them to check my account, and I had a balance from the referral credits. I just filled out another postcard from the latest summer catalog, so we'll see how long it takes to get it.

Thanks,

parkersmama
05-05-2005, 10:09 PM
Sorry, M. I don't *want* to be the bad lady. :( LOL!

The applique dress is really cute. But you probably don't need it. (see, I can be good!)

parkersmama
05-05-2005, 10:10 PM
So far we only have the one dress but it fit really nicely. Everything I've ordered for her is a 2/3. HTH!

khakismom
05-05-2005, 10:16 PM
I hope you know that I am TOTALLY kidding!! :) :) :)

parkersmama
05-06-2005, 01:13 PM
LOL! Yes, I know. You know how to be bad without my help. LOL! ;)