PDA

View Full Version : ISO short-sleeved bodysuits...

TonFirst
05-02-2005, 10:31 AM
...to match my baby boy's Hanna Andersson LAB wiggle pants. We have the pants in stripes and in the Blue Star color, and they will definitely fit him for a few more months, but it's too warm for the matching turtlesuits.

I'd like to find some short-sleeved onesies in red, royal blue, or yellow to wear with these pants. I found some t-shirts at LL Bean, but I really prefer snap-crotch bodysuits because I don't want to be re-tucking his shirt in all day. I also would prefer crewnecks as opposed to the seamless onesies like the ones that come in a 5-pack form Gerber or Carter's, YKWIM?

Thanks for your help, fashionistas!

writeleigh
05-02-2005, 03:49 PM
I just saw a whole bunch of t-shirt onesies (with real necks) at Babies R Us in all differnt colors. Not sure iof all BRUs carry the same things, though.

SAHMommie
05-03-2005, 08:47 AM
Hanna makes ringer tees to match the LAB stuff. However, they are not bodysuits. You can get them from the outlet for $8. Just call and place an order. Hanna colors are so vibrant and different. I would think they would be hard to match with another brand. BTW, my ds has 2 pair of LAB pants and matching ringer tees. We always wear the shirt untucked.

SAHMommie

TonFirst
05-03-2005, 08:57 AM
Thank you both! Is there a particular outlet that I should call first? I live in Atlanta, so there is no chance of me getting to an outlet...

SAHMommie
05-03-2005, 09:00 AM
Nope just look on their website for a list of retail locations. There is a list of regular stores as well as outlets. BTW, my ds is wearing Hanna LAB pants and ringer tee in my avatar pic :)

SAHMommie

TonFirst
05-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Thanks so much for your advice! I just ordered two ringer tees - one in blue star and one in ultimate blue - from the outlet, along with three zippers and a couple of rompers...

..I mean, I had to make the $12 shipping cost worthwhile, right??

SAHMommie
05-11-2005, 02:54 PM
I hear ya. I mean you gotta get the most you can for the $12 shipping fee :)

SAHMommie