PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Quality/Ebay Question

jvorhis
05-04-2005, 01:12 PM
I was wondering if Hanna sells second quality stuff at the outlets for really cheap. I recently won an auction off eBay for a NWT apple a day jumper. The stitching down the front of the jumper is not sewn right and looks terrible. I looked closely at the sellers pictures and the jumper I got was not the one in the picture. I did email the seller and I am waiting for a response. She says a bunch of junk about how her descriptions are accurate but I have no idea how you could miss something like that. I am really disappointed; when I purchase something NWT I assume it to be in perfect condition unless otherwise noted. Thanks for your help ladies.

Jenn

khakismom
05-04-2005, 02:05 PM
Sometimes Hanna manufacturers items that are specifically for the outlets and only sold at the outlets--I've gotten some knit dresses and leggings and bike shorts like this. And yes, Hanna stuff with defects or issues are usually shipped off to the outlets for sale there, so it is possible--based on what you describe--that the seller bought it at an outlet. I do know that there was a posting here a month or so ago about people finding the AAD jumper at their outlets.

I hope you get some resolution Jenn! :)

Squirrel_M
05-04-2005, 02:14 PM
Are the Hannas with defects marked on the tags in any way?

Thanks!
Monika

HannaAddict
05-05-2005, 12:13 AM
The Woodinville HA outlet clips the edge of the tag on imperfect items/seconds. Other items aren't marked in any way. I saw the jumpers at the Woodinville outlet and they were adorable and not on the seconds rack. I hope the seller will correct the situation.

Kimberly
DS 3/18/04