PDA

View Full Version : Strange Hanna playdress deal

janinegillot
05-05-2005, 05:45 PM
I've been checking the website for the long-sleeved playdresses for next winter every day hoping to find one that someone has returned. Well yesterday a set showed up in size 100 in the violet color: http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?styleid=13735&from=OBI So I ordered it. It says it's back ordered until the end of may or so, so I called to ask about it. The SA said it was very strange, but what had happened is that they'll be using the violet color again for fall and that I lucked out by pre-ordering it at sale prices. It looks like you can only do it for size 100 though.
Janine

sugarsnappea
05-05-2005, 05:59 PM
Whoo hoo! I had the dress but have been desperately looking for the leggings. $16 for the leggings, what a deal! Thanks!

jess_g
05-05-2005, 07:27 PM
What a great find! I would love to order some of the leggings for my daughter, but of course I realy don't want to pay the shipping costs for just one or two pairs. Do they have these at the outlets anytime? Maybe in the winter?

Thanks, Jessica.

sugarsnappea
05-06-2005, 07:07 AM
Yes, HA shipping prices are terrible. I think I paid $5 for shipping one pair of leggings. Sometimes the leggings are available at the outlets. I have been looking for the Navy/Violet ones for quite awhile, and none of the outlets have had them. It seemed that last December during the sale there was a shortage of leggings.

jamierush
05-06-2005, 02:35 PM
Yeah - they are repeating that color next year. I LOVED that purple/navy combo. LOVED IT!!!