PDA

View Full Version : Fall Transition Naartjie sizing question

momtoemma
06-20-2005, 08:57 PM
Does anyone else think the FT line from Naartjie is running ridiculously small? I haven't tried anything from baby girl yet, just big girl, but it just seems crazy that I should be ordering my older DD (who will be 3 in a few weeks) a size 5. I got the striped capris, 3/4 sleeve floral applique shirt and fleece hoodie in a size 4, and the pants are nearly snug on her, not to mention shorter than I'd like for them to be. DD is around 50% for weight and 25% for height! I'm buying for fall, so although the 4 fits her now, I don't think there's enough room for her to be able to get much wear out of it for fall. Any comments are welcome...

Thanks!

toomanystrollers
06-20-2005, 09:08 PM
Hmmm, I only ordered one outfit for DD - size 3 top (the A-line tunic style one) & size 3 capris -fits perfectly. She's on the tall, skinny side.

heidi_timms
06-20-2005, 10:04 PM
The kid girl line is running CRAZY small! I shop in-store and held up the size 3 capri pants and they seriously looked like a slim 6-12 or 12-18 month capri pant. That being said, I went back to baby girl sizes. The baby girl sizes are running normal (for Naartjie). Also, the baby girl stuff-the cheeky pants and striped pants are pants and not capris.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03