PDA

View Full Version : Co-op for really cute site

ddmarsh
06-22-2005, 10:51 AM
Someone posted the link to this site and I fell in love with the chalk mats:

www.samandbellie.com

I contacted her to see about a co-op b/c I thought the chalk mats were so great for travel, restaurants, etc. She is offering us free shipping with the code BBBFREE. Just enter the code in the comments section at her Paypal checkout and shipping charges will then be refunded to you within 24 hours (she apparantly does not have the capability to have the cost directly deducted). This code is good on everything thru 7/5/05. There are lots of great baby gifts here as well.

pritchettzoo
06-22-2005, 10:57 AM
I think you have an extra "e" in there: http://www.samandbellie.com/site/toys/

Thanks for your effort and the good deal! :)

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and a BOY! (coming July '05)

alkagift
06-22-2005, 11:42 AM
Debbie,
Thanks for that, those are super cute!

Allison
Mommy to Matthew, who is TWO!

tigalig
06-22-2005, 11:48 AM
Very cool. Thanks for putting this together. I'm ordering a handful of them later today.

momtoemma
06-22-2005, 12:36 PM
Thanks so much for setting this up! I've been wanting to order a few of these ever since someone posted about them in the lounge!

dowlinal
06-22-2005, 01:38 PM
I know they say for ages 3 and up, but do you think this would work for a supervised 18 month old? We are flying to florida in the fall and I am trying to acquire a bunch of things to occupy DD on the plane. She loves coloring so I think this would appeal to her.

TIA
A

zuzu
06-22-2005, 02:45 PM
Thanks so much, Debbie! I must have missed the post for these in the Lounge, but I love the idea. :)

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)