PDA

View Full Version : New Hanna's and new Naartjie!

heidis2girls
06-22-2005, 02:09 PM
Here is Hannah in a few new outfits. Sarah wasn't interested in modeling today!

Hannah in Hanna Light on the Water capris and Pink ruffle top. Love this! I got it for both girls.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/27634.jpg

Hannah in Naartjie cheeky floral top and fleece vest in Sage. I love this outfit! The Sage color is beautiful and I love the floral pattern and the vest, too.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/27635.jpg

Hannah in Naartjie cheeky floral top in Cloud and fleece vest in Sage. I love this, too. The Cloud looks really good with the Sage vest. It really brings out the blue in the vest.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/27636.jpg

Please excuse the pink pants that Hannah is wearing. I didn't buy any pants from this line because they were mostly capris in the Big Girl line and I'd rather have pants for fall. I'll buy plain pants to go with them. The sizing was also crazy in the knit pants so I didn't bother. I am going to give the skirts a try, though!

I also bought the 3/4 sleeve applique tops (with the striped sleeves and solid bodice), but they were too big and Hannah didn't want to be photographed in it! I bought Sage, Lily and Cloud and I think I'll return the Cloud. I like the others better. I also bought the cheeky floral top and fleece vest in Lily for Sarah. I'll post more pics if I ever get her to model for me!

kalebsmama
06-22-2005, 02:30 PM
Heidi, I love it! I like both Naartjie combos but I think that I like the 2nd one best. The cloud/sage combo really stands out more. I'm still trying to decide on colors and this helps!

She looks great in her Hanna outfit too. I got the same one for DD!

Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to seeing Sarah in her outfits too!

zuzu
06-22-2005, 02:48 PM
So pretty! We got the first outfit too, but my Sarah hasn't tried it on yet. Hanna looks great in the Sage.

Thanks for sharing.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

khakismom
06-22-2005, 03:03 PM
Heidi, I am crying that Kathleen won't do non-dresses, because that Hanna outfit is stunning! I love it, just beautiful!

And I agree about the Sage vest with the cloud. Totally makes the colors pop!

I got my new Naart for Kathleen and I will have to post those, but now I need to figure out 1 outfit for Ellen. Too many cute choices! :)

heidi_timms
06-22-2005, 04:13 PM
Heidi, I love that coral color on Hannah! She looks so pretty in that outfit.

I love the vest shirt combos. I would have never thought to put the blue and the green together. Both combos look so cute! I am not loving the cloud striped items, but the cloud cheeky items are sooo pretty!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

c2lane
06-22-2005, 04:19 PM
Hannah looks darling in all 3 outfits by favorite is the HA. I bought this set for Dillan for next summer and the matching romper for her sister!

~Carrie
mom to Dillan Rose 01/02/04
& our 2nd blessing due 10/6/05

http://lilypie.com/baby2/040102/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]
http://lilypie.com/days/051006/2/5/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]

mindeva
06-22-2005, 06:49 PM
Great choices! Love the pink top on your DD!

dules
06-22-2005, 06:51 PM
I love it! It all looks great on her. I am going to end up ordering that hoodie at some point, I know it!

Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Mary

heidis2girls
06-22-2005, 08:08 PM
Thanks, Jan! I usually end up buying several colors of Naartjie and returning what I don't like. It's so hard to see on the website and even in pictures. The problem is when I like them all!

I'll keep trying with Sarah, she's been a bit ornery lately! Even bribing her hasn't worked!

heidis2girls
06-22-2005, 08:09 PM
Thanks, Melissa! That Hanna outfit seems popular here at Reality Layette! ;-)

stillplayswithbarbies
06-22-2005, 08:12 PM
Those colors are beautiful on her! I love her hair.

...Karen
DS Jake Feb 91, DD Logan Mar 03
http://members.aol.com/khowe14494/superpower.gif http://members.aol.com/khowe14494/borntobebreastfed2.gif

heidis2girls
06-22-2005, 08:13 PM
Maureen, I feel your pain! My girls want to wear dresses more and more now and although I love them in dresses, I like capris and other things, too!

It was Janine (Gisele's mom) who originally posted the Sage hoodie with the Cloud floral top. It's such a great combo - thank goodness because they didn't make the hoodie in Cloud for some reason! It's really cute in Lily, too, which I would have shown you if Sarah had been the least bit cooperative! ;-)

Can't wait to see what you pick out for Ellen!

heidis2girls
06-22-2005, 08:15 PM
Thanks, Heidi! I didn't like the Cloud striped items as well either. I got the 3/4 sleeve applique top (with the striped sleeves) in Cloud but I'm going to return it. I like the Sage and Lily much better. I do love the cheeky pieces in Cloud, though!

heidis2girls
06-22-2005, 08:16 PM
Thanks, Carrie! Your girls will look adorable in their matching Hanna's!

heidis2girls
06-22-2005, 08:16 PM
Thanks, Mindy!

heidis2girls
06-22-2005, 08:17 PM
Mary, you must buy at least one hoodie! They are adorable! We got it in Lily, too, but Sarah wasn't willing to model. Hopefully I can get her to try it and post pics!

heidis2girls
06-22-2005, 08:20 PM
Thanks, Karen! Hannah loves her hair! She likes it long and flowing!

karin4
06-22-2005, 10:03 PM
LOL that Sarah didn't want to model today. My days of having a happy, compliant little photo subject whenever I wanted are gone, too!

Well, I think you (and Hannah, of course!) have just closed the deal on the hoodie for me. I was planning to skip this line, but now think I'll get it and the cheeky top. They're just too cute, and I think they'll get a ton of wear in our climate.

Phoebe
06-22-2005, 11:58 PM
Awww, she looks so sweet - the *blondest* hair I've ever seen! I like the new line, and love seeing it on everyone's girls. However, I don't think I'll be buying any until we're closer to fall weather.

I was just looking on the Naartjie site at the galllery, and I'm curious about some kids I saw there. They're are some awesome pictures of sisters; they both have long curly hair - the older one has dark hair and the younger one light brown. One picture of them in flowing pink Naartjie has them in a flower field. Just gorgeous. I would love to get some good outside shots of my kids like that. Sorry, just kind of rambled there, but I though maybe the mom of those girls is a RL regular too.

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

McQ
06-23-2005, 08:05 AM
What beautiful clothes on a very beautiful little girl. I can't wait for my kids to be able to stand still and pose LOL.

That sage hoodie really brings out the cloud and vice versa. Good choices mama.

Allison
~ mama to Declan and Meghan

heidis2girls
06-23-2005, 05:32 PM
Karin, even bribing Sarah didn't work this time! You have to get the hoodie! It's really adorable, especially with the cheeky top. I wish they had made pants for big girls that match, but maybe they'll come out with some in the next line!

heidis2girls
06-23-2005, 05:34 PM
Thanks, Mary! Hannah's hair is really, really blonde! There are times, especially in photos, that you can't see where her forehead ends and her hair begins! My hair and DH's used to be like that, too, when we were little.

heidis2girls
06-23-2005, 05:35 PM
Thank you, Allison! I really love the hoodie and the cloud, it's a great combo!

parkersmama
06-23-2005, 05:36 PM
She is darling! I love all the things you got. The new Naartjie colors look so great on Hannah! And I'm so jealous that you were about to get that Hanna outfit. I wanted it for next summer but AG's size was already sold out. :(

heidis2girls
06-23-2005, 06:00 PM
Thanks, Denise! I really like the Naartjie colors in the cheeky florals. The striped pieces in Sage and Lily are nice, but I wasn't crazy about the Cloud. I'm only keeping the 3/4 sleeve applique tee with the striped sleeves in Sage and Lily.

I got lucky with that outfit for the girls (I bought them both the same outfit and I also got one size larger so they'll hopefully be able to wear it next year, too). I also waited too long and they were sold out online. I called CS and they told me which stores would have them and I ordered directly from the White Plains, NY store. So I had to pay extra shipping. Not the end of the world, I suppose, but I still wish I'd been able to get it with my online order. Give CS a call, you never know if a store might still have them! Good luck!

lrucci
06-23-2005, 10:14 PM
Heidi,

Hannah is so pretty and such a willing model. I love the HA set on her. I really wanted it but it's sold out in our size too. :(
I love both Naartjie combos, the second one is my favorite. The sage and cloud looks great together. Great shopping!

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

urbanmama
06-23-2005, 10:19 PM
Hannah is sooo pretty, as always! What a doll!

I love the Hanna set! Of course, Anneliese has that same outfit and it is a favorite of hers. (I think she loves it because of the matching flip flops!)

The Naartjie is so cute too. I've been avoiding Naartjie pics because I'm NOT ready to buy fall clothing yet. I'm still finishing up summer!! Actually, I need a break and plan to take the month of July off from shopping!

heidis2girls
06-24-2005, 06:21 AM
Thanks, Lisa! Hannah is a willing model most of the time, of course I did bribe her with M&M's! Try calling CS and see if the stores have any of the Hanna outfit in stock. You never know!

I love the Naartjie, too. I wish they'd made long pants for big girls to match! It would be so cute!

heidis2girls
06-24-2005, 06:27 AM
Thanks, Marie! It was seeing Anneliese in the outfit that made me want to buy it for my girls! I wish I'd been able to get the matching flip flops for the girls but they were all sold out by the time I ordered. I did buy those flip flops for me, though, and I love them! ;-)

I'm hardly ready for fall, we've barely had summer here! It was those darn Kids Kash that did me in! They are as bad as Gymbucks, if I have them I feel the need to spend them! I do love the outfits and I'm glad I bought them, although I wish they'd had pants to match rather than capris.

I need to take a break in July as well. I've bought way too much stuff for the girls as well as stuff for myself for a change!

I owe you an email, too. It's been so crazy here with family events and the girls last day of school. Next week, I promise! :-)