PDA

View Full Version : HA Fall

C99
06-22-2005, 09:19 PM
I placed a return order (hey, you really don't get charged for shipping this way) tonight and the rep told me that it wouldn't ship for 10 days b/c things are really hectic there b/c of the sale and also b/c their warehouses are getting the new fall stuff in. I asked when the fall catalogs would ship and she said 2-2.5 weeks. I hope they have improved their boys' colors/styles for this fall; Nate's now out of the cute baby/90s stuff.

janinegillot
06-22-2005, 11:30 PM
I can't wait! Although I probably won't buy any of it until next year when it goes on sale. I like the deep colors of fall better than the pale spring ones and bright summer colors.
Janine

heidis2girls
06-23-2005, 08:43 AM
I can't wait to see the new fall stuff, but I'm not happy that the order I just placed might not ship for 10 days! :-( They should really send an and let you know that shipping will be delayed!

AvasMama
06-23-2005, 09:52 AM
Yay! I really liked the fall stuff last year, so I have high hopes, especially since I bought so little from the summer catalog.

Robyn & Ava

younhiekim
06-23-2005, 10:00 AM
Yay, thanks for the heads-up! I also like their fall things, and I know I'll be looking at Hanna's website obsessively in the next couple of weeks! :)

Thanks again!
-- YounHie

khakismom
06-23-2005, 10:07 AM
WOW, thanks for the heads-up Caroline! I can't wait to see their offerings! :)

LoveMyBabyBeans
06-25-2005, 05:19 PM
Great news!! I am so excited for Hanna Fall stuff. Spring/Summer was a bust for me because I held out for a code and then I lost interest in what I wanted anyway. I need a Hanna fix!!

Edensmum
06-25-2005, 05:28 PM
How do you get no shipping? I am looking to get mostly sleepers, any advice on deals from them?
Eden 9/04

Marisa6826
06-26-2005, 11:22 PM
If you can't find a size or colour in a B&M store, you can have it shipped to you for free. You're then allowed to add other stuff into the order. Viola! Free shipping ;)

I've been buying the vast majority of my zippers on eBay. Depending on the size you're looking for, you can sometimes get super deals.

-m