PDA

View Full Version : not so patiently awaiting new (Fall) Hanna's!!

LoveMyBabyBeans
06-29-2005, 02:21 PM
Am I alone? I always feel like there is a huge wait in between new Hanna clothes, probably because the bigger chain mall stores (Gymbo, J&J, Gap, CP, etc) have new lines SO often that it seems like it takes forever for new Hanna's. I know I saw something here that the new catalog is shipping soon. I'm dying to get my hands on one!!

heidis2girls
06-29-2005, 02:28 PM
Kerry, I'm right there waiting with you! Even though I'm still ordering spring/summer Hanna's from the sale! I heard that the catalog will be out by mid-July. Maybe the website will be updated before then???

momtoemma
06-29-2005, 03:11 PM
No! You are not alone! I am rather impatiently waiting to see HA's new fall offerings!

2zeke
06-29-2005, 03:18 PM
Call CS and ask for sure, but I think the lady I spoke with last night told me the Fall line would be up on the website on 7/5. She also said there would be another version of the Marshmallow pullover for fall.

Janice
dd 10-99
ds 4-02

khakismom
06-29-2005, 03:29 PM
I'm right there with you guys! Waiting with baited breath for fall Hannas! :) I'm thinking we need to start monkeying with the item numbers to see if we can catch a sneak peek (like we did with Summer!). LOL!

LoveMyBabyBeans
06-29-2005, 03:31 PM
Who was it that figured that out?

younhiekim
06-29-2005, 08:39 PM
Oh my gosh, I'm so waiting for the Fall Hannas, especially for ME!! :) I need to get a semi-casual dress for a wedding in September, and I can't wait to see Hanna's selection!

Oooh, if I have time tonight, I'll try playing w/ item numbers to see if anything comes up, good reminder, Maureen!

-- YounHie

Squirrel_M
07-01-2005, 01:50 PM
The HA store at Valley Fair already has some new Long Johns on display and the store copy of the new catalog.

Monika

khakismom
07-01-2005, 02:17 PM
Ok, so Monika, SPILL!! Did you peek at it? What did you see? Tell us all! :)

Squirrel_M
07-01-2005, 02:34 PM
I just spend a minute or so looking through the catalog (while watching DD trying to run away) and did not find anything I really need to have. I am more into spring colors and probably first need to see some other kids wearing the fall Hannas to like them.

Monika

parkersmama
07-01-2005, 03:21 PM
Oooh! I definitely can't wait!! Even though fall is an eon away, I can still have fun browsing and buying clothes. :)