PDA

View Full Version : Saw Fall Hanna's IRL, You won't be disappointed!

jfmiller
07-07-2005, 11:35 PM
Stopped by my local HA yesterday to check out the new fall line. They didn't have much stock on the floor, but what they did have...GORGEOUS colors, esp. the violet (PD/DD) and Cornflower Blue (flower song dress). SO, I know you won't be disappointed when you receive your catalog. A couple of other observations:

- Pants (flower song cropped and striped boot cut) are a more fitted cut (this doesn't work for my DD, a little chucky!)

- Across the rainbow stuff is REALLY BRIGHT - just to prepare you!
- Didn't get to see any of the AQUA color...

Now, if only a CODE would appear...all would be right in my shopping world!

Jennifer
Proud SAHM to Graham (1/02) and Genevieve (4/04)

khakismom
07-07-2005, 11:47 PM
Jennifer, thanks for the scoop! I am preparing to order some must-haves next week and find every day to wait a HUGE challenge. I want to see it all NOW! LOL!

2zeke
07-07-2005, 11:48 PM
They had some of it out in the Portland store when I was there on Saturday. My favorite was the black stitchery skirt with the matching sweater. They also had the flower song dress. It's cute, but I don't think I like the color for my dd. The hooded pullovers were out and seem very comfy. I wish they made those in adult sizes (or better yet that I could wear a 160). For the boys I especially liked the double knee cargo sweats with the chest stripe pullover. Very cute and comfy looking. I don't know about that white one for my ds, though. White doesn't stand much of a chance with him.

Janice
dd 10-99
ds 4-02