PDA

View Full Version : A Boy and His Hanna...

jfmiller
07-09-2005, 12:02 AM
Cleaning out some photos and came across this one - thought I would share! I think it depicts the essence of summer...thanks for looking!

Jennifer
Proud SAHM to Graham (1/02) and Genevieve (4/04)

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/28141.jpg

brubeck
07-09-2005, 09:15 AM
I LOVE those tank tops! I have that red one and the blue one for DS. It's so nice to find something sleeveless that doesn't look 'tough' or 'girly' so that guys can be cool on hot days too!

tribecamom
07-09-2005, 11:47 AM
isn't funny how little boys can do that
LOVE the hannas too

highland
07-09-2005, 12:07 PM
Looks great. I wanted to get a few of those when they went on sale but they were sold out in my son's size. Hopefully they'll bring em back next year. Those tanks are perfect for hot summer days.

momceecers
07-09-2005, 11:53 PM
Cute pic!

We have the same tank in green and orange. DS definitely picked those out himself (his two favs right now)

Cindy

2zeke
07-10-2005, 12:09 AM
Adorable. :-)

I have a question about that tank. Do you have trouble keeping the white stripe stain free? That's why I didn't get it for my DS (aka affectionately as "pig pen"). I try to steer clear of the light colors, but I know the Hanna stuff usually washes better than most other brands. Luke couldn't be happier than if I let him go at it with a pile of dirt and a hose. Great for a little boy, but not so easy on the clothes, especially with the red dirt we have around here.

TIA~

Janice
dd 10-99
ds 4-02

graciebellesmomma
07-10-2005, 01:21 AM
What a precious pic! It really is a perfect summer picture!

jfmiller
07-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Hi Janice -

Yes, I have noticed that the white stripe tends to require more "work" to keep clean. BUT I have my trusty bleach pen and the tried and true boiling water/Oxy clean combo, so I am feeling pretty confident that it will stay that way. Food stains are more of a problem in my house.

Thanks for all the kind words -

Jennifer
Proud SAHM to Graham (1/02) and Genevieve (4/04)