PDA

View Full Version : Hanna outlet sale

nd93
07-13-2005, 05:44 PM
Just got this email:

Wow! Just $1 for select hats, socks and belts
Plus, take an additional 50% off special summer 2004 selections in our $5, $10 & $15 sale for babies, kids and women!
Amazing values – hurry in for the best selection!

Sale ends Sunday July 31.

swampus
07-13-2005, 05:55 PM
Has anyone been to a sale like this? What does the selection end up looking like? I'm excited to head out to the Michigan City one for the first time for this sale! :)

Thanks for letting us know!

jess_g
07-13-2005, 05:59 PM
Sounds great! I was thinking of going up there tommorow, now maybe I will! I can't wait! I realy want some beach pants for me! If there on sale and half off then wow I will be realy happy.

I realy hope they have the love a bug stuff on sale. I need some things to match my sons jacket which I just adore!

If anyone is looking for something specific I can look for you. I will be there for about an hour I am sure.

Jessica.

tadylkat
07-13-2005, 07:12 PM
I would love, love, love a sale playdress (or two) in size 80 or 90 if you would be up for doing that. I prefer anything with pink or blue, but anything would do. I would be so grateful if you could do that for me. :) :) :)

arcoe
07-13-2005, 10:35 PM
Ooooh - if they have the by the sea jackets for 50% off, is there any way that you could grab one for me? I would take any color in size 70 or 80.

http://www.hannaandersson.com/images/s7Style/29434_030.jpg

Also, if they have this top from the by the sea line in size 70, could you grab one for me?

http://www.hannaandersson.com/images/s7Style/27997_M75.jpg

I have funded paypal ready. Thank you sooooo much!!!!

momceecers
07-14-2005, 12:05 AM
If they have the purple clogs in a size 34 or 35 I would love them for my older daughter and if they have anything really cute in a size 90 for cheap buy it and I can paypal you immediately. Thanks!

Cindy

kozachka
07-14-2005, 12:36 AM
Jessica, if you see By the Sea (or LAB) Jacket in size 90 on 50% sale, I'd love love love one for DS. Any colour would do but I'd prefer red or french blue, in that order. Oh, that would be too good to be true.

Navy swedish moccasins in size 5-7 are also on my wish list. And if they have a size M or L floppy sunhat in boy colours (not pink or lavender) for a good price I'd love that too.

I will PP you right away. Thank you for your generous offer.

jess_g
07-14-2005, 07:41 AM
Well I don't think they will have the by the sea stuff on sale for half off. The last time I was there they only had womens stuff and a small amount of baby stuff half off. (that was the end of the winter sale in April). I will see what they have but I can only go once (its a 1 1/2 hour drive). Hopefully it will not be a mad house when I get there.

Jessica.

meshell
07-15-2005, 01:40 PM
Thank you so much for posting this! Even though I order from Hanna outlets a lot, I never seem to get these emails. I totally scored, though, pickings are slim, but here's what I got:

For baby - I bought ahead for next year:
Bold Striped Rompers - $8 each
Various Jeepers Creepers - $5-$7 each
Ringer Tees - $2.50 each (can you believe this?!?!?)
Striped Tank Top - $2.50

For me - Stockholm Collection items, skirts, boxy jackets, pants, chemise dresses...all $5 a piece! I've never tried any of these, but for this price, it can't hurt, can it?

Call around to the outlets, ladies!

meshell
07-15-2005, 01:41 PM
OOPS! Double Post!

ILoveLT
07-15-2005, 02:14 PM
Michelle:

What kind of skirts and pants for women? Did they say what sizes they have? Thanks.

Rita

meshell
07-15-2005, 03:15 PM
Hi Rita!

Sorry, I just got back from lunch and saw your post. They were all Stockholm collection stuff (make sure you ask for the clearance stuff, as they do have this year's stuff at the outlets as well, but those aren't marked down...the clearasnce is the 2004 stuff). They have the clean line pants as well as cropped pants and the right skirts, long and short. I only asked for sizes XS/4 regular or petite...I'm not sure about the other sizes.

HTH!

tina-t
07-16-2005, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I was able to get the following for ds: sweat pants, straight cuff pants and survivor jacket in size 90. All for a total of $21, whch includes taxes and shipping.

kozachka
07-18-2005, 01:11 AM
I finally called HA outlet in WA during DS' nap today and they only had one top in size 90 on clearance for $5. Nothing in size 6 (tops) or 8 (bottoms) for me. So it did not make sense to go ahead and buy it because of the shipping. Kind of disappointing but the sales person said clearance has been going for quite awhile so it's hardly surprising. Bummer :(. Maybe I should try other stores, not sure if it's worth the time.

sbirmantaz
07-18-2005, 08:16 AM
I just called the Kittery outlet and she checked the clearance rack for girls items in sizes 80 90 100 and they are really picked thru. Only boxy tees, red capris, and another tee for $10 a piece. She did say that they had a lot more stock to put out in clearance so for me to call back at the end of the week...

Beth568
07-18-2005, 09:08 AM
Yep, the Kittery outlet is pretty well cleaned out...the clearance started during the last week in June, so most of the really good stuff is gone, at least from that store. :(

Depending on the weather this week and my kids' moods, I may venture up there later in the week. If I do, I'll post something here. But my experience with these outlet sales is that they're pretty much hit or miss - sometimes I end up with bags full of stuff, other times nothing.

nd93
07-18-2005, 09:20 AM
I went to this store last week and did not see much. After reading peoples' posts about all the goods they scored, I wondered if I missed something! Glad to hear it's not me.

Does anyone know when/if the outlet stores get stuff from the current catalogs? There's a fall dress I like, and I'm wondering when/if it will make it to the outlet. Partly b/c I don't want to pay full price, and partly b/c I live much closer to the outlet than the store. Thanks!

Oh, and lastly, what a ringer T? (I'm fairly new to hanna, can't you tell?)

meshell
07-18-2005, 12:09 PM
I'm not too sure when the stuff rolls into the outlet, but when I was talking to some stores last week, they said they had JUST gotten the "By the Sea" stuff in. These first appeared in the Spring catalog so it looks like a couple months to reach the outlets.

And here's a pic of a ringer tee:
http://www.hannaandersson.com/images/s7Category/27997_M75.jpg

I love them, they're so soft, but I hate two-pieces on DS right now. So I have a few in larger sizes for when he's walking.

AdoptChina
07-18-2005, 03:01 PM
thats all the same items I want lol
thanks!

Melanie
07-19-2005, 12:01 AM
The regular retail store had the By the Sea stuff for 30% off of the sale price last weekend. The jackets & sundresses, too. Oddly enough, they said they'd shipped the pants to an outlet already.

tina-t
07-19-2005, 12:11 AM
Found some more clothes from the outlet at MN. This time, stuff for me! I was able to get a jacket, pair of pants and skirt (Stockholm collection) in petite XS for $5 each. What a steal!