PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Andersson Coupons

spanannie
07-15-2005, 03:34 PM
I just found this group and this is my first post!

I buy WAY too much Hanna and am trying to find a coupon. I had one this time last year--it came on one of my catalogs--saying "We haven't seen you in a while...please come back" or something to that effect. Now that I am buying a lot, and often, I haven't had access to any codes.

How do I know when there is a code available and where do I find it. They obviously aren't sending them to me--I guess, since they know I'll buy anyhow, LOL!

Thanks,
Annie
mom to Zach 6.19.02
and Grace 6.19.04

jennifer_r
07-15-2005, 03:39 PM
This is one of the most popular posts - people looking for the elusive code. Unfortunately, HA hasn't had one since last December. If there is one that pops up, someone will definitely post it on this board.

Welcome to BBB and RL. You'll find that there are lots of other HA fans here.

Jennifer

Mom to:
Christopher 12/29/89
Adelaide 8/23/04
And another DD arriving end of October!

spanannie
07-15-2005, 03:44 PM
Thanks! I have no idea why they don't do these more often--the only time they sent me one was when I wasn't buying anything! Now that I'm steadily buying around $200 of stuff a month, I haven't gotten anything; not even the December code. I'll keep an eye out on this board.

Annie
mom to Zach 6.19.02
and Grace 6.19.04

2zeke
07-15-2005, 03:59 PM
Annie,

I found the RL board googling for a Hanna code last January. No luck with the code, but I have picked up lots of other shopping knowledge and habits. :-)

You can always ask CS at HA about a code. They will tell you if there is one out. I never was sent one. I just heard about them through bargain boards. Their stuff has been selling so well this year, often selling out at full price, that they may be thinking they don't need to do the codes right now.

Janice
dd 10-99
ds 4-02

meshell
07-15-2005, 04:08 PM
Just wanted to say Welcome Annie! Also...I noticed your DC's birthdays in your siggy. My birthday is 6/19 as well! I won't say the year, but rock on June 19th babies!

kelly ann
07-15-2005, 04:20 PM
Annie-

It seems that lately Hanna does not need to ask anybody to "please come back"! Guess there are more than enough people willing to buy the clothes without a code. We are all keeping our fingers crossed all the time for a code though.

spanannie
07-15-2005, 05:37 PM
I did chat last night online with a CS rep said that there may be one with the Winter catalog....she said coming out next month. I would think that August is a little early for the winter catalog, though. Whether or this person knew what they were talking about remains to be seen.

Annie
mom to Zach 6.19.02
and Grace 6.19.04

spanannie
07-15-2005, 05:40 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Michelle!

What are the chances of both of mine being born on the same day?! Wild, huh?! No induction or anything. Grace just wanted to come on her brother's b-day, which also was the day my parents married.

Annie
mom to Zach 6.19.02
and Grace 6.19.04