PDA

View Full Version : Gymbucks

mapg
07-16-2005, 07:53 PM
DD doesn't really need any more summer and it will be a long time until cooler weather gets here, so what should I do with my Gymbucks?
What is anyone else thinking of getting?

spanannie
07-16-2005, 08:54 PM
You can sell them on Ebay. They bring around $10-$12 each. I don't "have to have" anything from the new lines, and have so much of the summer stuff, I may have to sell mine this time around. I've had good luck with it before, usually listing them for Buy It Now.

Annie, NAK
Zach 6.19.02
Grace 6.19.04

staceywj
07-16-2005, 11:26 PM
I also was thinking that DD does not need any more summer clothes. I probably could put her in a different outfit everyday from now until Sept and would not have to repeat an outfit - LOL. But, I was thinking of trying to figure out what size she will be in next summer. I will keep the tags on them & if I am wrong, I can try to sell them on Ebay. I also liked the Newborn Essentials Princess collection for the Fall.
Have fun shopping!
Stacey
mom to Alexa

vikivoly
07-17-2005, 01:50 AM
I'm in a similar situation, but it's been over a month since I got my Gymbo fix, so I NEED to buy something. (No, I'm not the woman from the other post. :))

I might buy some of the Fall stuff, but DD#1 is so difficult to predict her size and she's falling right in the middle of BG and KG, so exchanges won't be an option. I think I'm going to pick up a few more Summer outfits. Since I have a 2nd DD, she'll get wear out them.

I don't like to buy ahead for next year because I get bored with the purchase by that time and I end up not wearing it much.

mapg
07-17-2005, 08:36 AM
Thanks. I'll probably get some outfits with short sleeve tops and leggings that will be good for Oct-Dec. By then the only stuff in the stores will be long sleeved. For some reason, the Gymboree nearest me is considered a cold weather store. So short sleeves are only stocked in a few lines. What do people do about the receipt on the Gymbucks they sell on Ebay?
MA

spanannie
07-17-2005, 11:13 AM
You have to send them the receipt attached. You can also send them a SASE to send it back after their purchase, but not everyone follows through with that, from my experience.

Annie

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
07-17-2005, 05:13 PM
Can you tell me about Gymbucks? Do I get them because I opened up a Gymbo credit card? When do they come? I'm confused. Thank you!

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04

mapg
07-17-2005, 06:58 PM
They have special periods where they have Gymbuck earning, then periods of redemption. For every $50 you spend, you get one Gymbuck which is worth $25 toward a $50 prurchase. It is a discount in effect. They take a percentage off of each purchase, so it comes off of each item. You have to use them during certain periods and can only use them once. The last earning period ended last Sunday, redemption starts this Thursday. But if you didn't get any, don't worry, you'll have another chance. They run this gimmick often. If you sign up for emails from them, they will tell you when the good sales are. I prefer special sales that are a percentage off to Gymbucks. I think they are a better deal. It just happens that they ran a good sale during earning period this time.
Marianne