PDA

View Full Version : Preschoolians on ebay? $10-13/ pr ....Question about style...

daisy1234
07-17-2005, 12:46 PM
Hi...noticed PReschoolians are on ebay...I can get a pair for $12. My question is...does anyone have this style and do you like it? For girls it comes in pink and white. I've always wanted to try these shoes but the cost has kept me from trying them...I am not crazy about the style but the price is right! These will be her outside play shoes!

Thanks!
Laura

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4748883063&category=28011&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

PS do you like the white or the pink better?????

sarahs
07-18-2005, 02:22 PM
I ordered two pairs of those shoes yesterday, in pink. I figure for $17 for two pairs, how can you go wrong. You can't buy shoes at Walmart for that price!

We are going to use them as play shoes, too, so I don't care too much what they look like. I got the pink hoping they won't get dirty as quickly.

Sarah
ds 2/02, twin dds 5/04

daisy1234
07-18-2005, 08:17 PM
I just ordered some today as well! I ended up picking the white ones. I am now thinking I should've bought the pink ones! Oh well...for the price...what a great deal for play shoes! I just wish they had some bigger sizes!

Laura

Edensmum
07-18-2005, 09:35 PM
I got one of each. You can't go wrong at those prices. They are not the new I'm Walking Barefoot style. So they are not as soft as the ones onthe website now. They are still very good though. This I recently learned here. Awesome they are selling at these prices huh?
Eden 9/04

tina-t
07-19-2005, 01:05 AM
I think I like the white better. However, I never really liked pink anyway, so probably not the best person to answer your question.

I ordered 2 for ds - blue and brown. Waiting for them to arrive here. Great prices though.

jwozy
07-19-2005, 09:37 AM
I also order several pairs in different size for my dd and ds. We haven't used this line from preschoolians but have the I'm walking line and absolutely love them so I figure at those prices it was worth giving them a try.