PDA

View Full Version : April Cornell has the worst customer service and online ordering!

heidi_timms
07-20-2005, 10:33 AM
I swear, I will never order from them again. I placed an order on the first day of the sale three weeks ago and I haven't received anything besides acknowledgement of my order! Well I finally called and the girl says she "suspects" that one of the dresses I ordered is out of stock and she has no idea about the other dress, but she thinks it's out of stock too. WTH? I think they are the most disorganized company ever to do online ordering!!! The second dress is still on their website to sell!!! Why are they selling them if they don't have them in stock and for three weeks?

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

squimp
07-20-2005, 10:44 AM
Yep, I think they have really PO'ed a number of folks with this sale. I'm not sure what the heck is going on - they may have to check with all their stores to see what they have. I ordered two dresses in mid-June, and got one dress a couple of weeks later with no information about the other.

The dress I did receive is lovely, and I hope you get yours soon!

charlierocket
07-20-2005, 11:30 AM
I'm getting the same kind of runaround with Anthropologie: orders aren't coming in, items are getting cancelled on me and I'm not being notified (meanwhile they're still up for sale on the site), stuff is sitting in the warehouse indefinitely, AND, worst imo, is that I sent back two tops and only got credited for one being returned (according to the website) and twice now investigations has blown me off within their '48 hour' timeframe. Can't get a call, can't get an email, the girls at customer service can't find relevant info on their computer systems.

Now, I know this isn't children's clothing, but I just had to respond to the 'worst customer service and online ordering' tag. ;)

Oh, and I don't even get acknowledgement of my online order half the time... what gives?