PDA

View Full Version : Halo Sleepsack zipper broke, what do I do?

MarisaSF
07-21-2005, 03:40 PM
The zipper (the pull part) broke right off. We found it laying in DD's bed. How's that for sleep safety? :)

Does anyone know how to get a hold of this company? Know if they'll replace it? I can't find a website.

FWIW, this is on one of the cotton ones, and it's only a couple months old. We've had our fleece ones longer and they've been quite durable.

junieblee
07-21-2005, 04:26 PM
I just googled it; here's a link to the contact us page:
http://www.halosleep.com/about_us_contact.cfm
hth!
Let us know how they respond!

MarisaSF
07-21-2005, 05:13 PM
Thanks so much!
Just so you know I'm not a total idiot :) (usually), I did do a google search, and it only turned up retailers.

DD was down for a nap when I first wrote and the sleep sack was in her room. When she woke, I looked at it and it has the website right on the tag. Duh!

Thanks again. I'll post an update if/when I hear.

junieblee
07-22-2005, 12:06 PM
I don't think you're an idiot at all :) I googled "halo innovations" and it came right up but it occurred to me that not everyone would think of that. I just remembered b/c I've ordered direct from them before. LOL about it being right on the tag, I think we all miss the obvious sometimes!
I really am interested in how they respond as we've been using sleepsacks since dd was born 18 months ago.

junieblee
mom to emi

vdrake71
07-22-2005, 12:34 PM
We have had two Halo sleepsack where the zipper got stuck. They were both Red in newborn or small. I contacted them and they replaced both of them with new sleepsacks.