PDA

View Full Version : So, what did you order from Mini Boden?

Tracey
07-27-2005, 06:42 PM
I went ahead and placed my order today and I'm glad I did. A lot of things are already backordered, so I suspect much of it will sell out. I really like a lot of their things for casual wear. Here's what we're getting:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/28503.jpg

I plan on pairing the dalmation shirt with the dalmation pants, the mouse shirt with the brown pants, the cat shirt and the rose hopscotch shirts with the plaid baggies. The bright floral hopscotch shirt is to wear with jeans from elsewhere. Thanks for posting that code. Free shipping with 10% off was a nice bonus.

hjdong
07-27-2005, 07:06 PM
Well, I don't know how to post pictures, so I'll just tell. I got the big print t-shirt with the bus and the car, the layered t-shirt with the converse, the team sail and surf shirts, and a sale shirt with a hawk on it. The last shirt they didn't even have a picture of. But, with the code posted there's free returns so I figured if I didn't like it, it's easy enough to return.

And DS is pretty much done for the fall/winter (except for his Halloween costume and huge amounts of unexpected growing).

mum1day
07-27-2005, 07:20 PM
I went a little crazy:

This outfit: http://www.bodenusa.com/i/lModel/r_32063.jpg

The lavender skirt and top: http://www.bodenusa.com/i/lModel/r_32078.jpg

The outfit on the right: http://www.bodenusa.com/i/lModel/r_32080.jpg

These pants in orange: http://www.bodenusa.com/i/lModel/r_32072.jpg

This outfit:
http://www.bodenusa.com/i/lModel/r_32075.jpg

Can't wait until they arrive!

dules
07-27-2005, 08:50 PM
Holly, I love the MiniBoden things for boys this Fall. So cute, can't wait to see how you like them.

I also wanted to say I love your avatar! What a sweet face!

Best,
Mary

tribecamom
07-27-2005, 08:58 PM
not sure about sizes so ordered somethings in two sizes...free returns :)

ebates popped up, I will be really excited if I got an additional 4% off (you gotta spend money to make money?)

dules
07-27-2005, 10:16 PM
LMAO re spending $ to make $! I just can't figure eBates out...it's kind of like UPromise to me...I always mean to use it, but unless it's an automatic cookie or code, I never do...

Now YOU have got to post some pics when you get your order! I've got to see what you got!

I resisted MiniBoden for this year I THINK. Maybe if things go on sale I'll buy for next year. Famous words, right? LOL.

Best,
Mary

highland
07-27-2005, 10:33 PM
Oh I just got my catalog today and have been studying each page carefully. I'm definitely getting the tartan baggies you have pictured. They remind me of my childhood. I'm off to look for the code!

momto2boys
07-27-2005, 10:45 PM
First of all, I want to thank you ladies for introducing me to Mini Boden. I've been looking for unique clothing for my oldest DS since moving from the Chicago suburbs to the Pittsburgh suburbs a little over a year ago. I'm tired of Gymbo, J & J and the other semi-boutique brands because all the other little boys are wearing them too.

I placed my first order with Mini Boden tonight. I ordered four or five shirts and two pairs of pants. I would paste pictures but I'm a mac-idiot so I have no clue how to do it since I can't 'right click' the pictures.

I'll post pictures once I get my order if my DH has replaced our digital camera by then. It was stolen recently when he was working in Cleveland. I still haven't figured out why he 'needed' the camera with him but that's another story.

Don't forget to use the link at www.thesavingdepot.com for 10% off and free shipping/returns on orders over $100!

Tracey
07-27-2005, 11:19 PM
I love those baggies too! I went through the website thesavingdepot.com and it automatically applied the discount. I am rethinking that mouse shirt. That may go back. It's starting to creep me out. The pink eye makes it look like a feral rat. Can't go wrong with free returns and exchanges!

reyn74
07-28-2005, 02:21 PM
I got six boys shirts, 5 for my oldest going into kindergarten, and one for my middle kid. I am trying to find cute but not too cutesy stuff for my son. He actually picked out all of the shirts himself. I've found that I need to have them approve of most of the clothes or they won't want to wear the stuff.

Though I did buy each kid a shirt from Gymbo and my silly kids spilled water on their fronts at the water fountain, and had their new shirts on 5 minutes after I showed the shirts to them, so I guess sometimes I can pick out a good shirt, lol.

Anyhow, I got the green shirt with a hood and bike in front, the navy double decker bus shirt, the orange popcorn shirt, the blue space shuttle double sleeve shirt, and the orange contrast stitch shirt for my older son, and the brown motorcycle double sleeve shirt for middle kid.

I'll get most of their pants from Land's End, I LOVE the climber pants!

-Sarah (back from vacation :))

reyn74
07-28-2005, 02:21 PM
I got six boys shirts, 5 for my oldest going into kindergarten, and one for my middle kid. I am trying to find cute but not too cutesy stuff for my son. He actually picked out all of the shirts himself. I've found that I need to have them approve of most of the clothes or they won't want to wear the stuff.

Though I did buy each kid a shirt from Gymbo and my silly kids spilled water on their fronts at the water fountain, and had their new shirts on 5 minutes after I showed the shirts to them, so I guess sometimes I can pick out a good shirt, lol.

Anyhow, I got the green shirt with a hood and bike in front, the navy double decker bus shirt, the orange popcorn shirt, the blue space shuttle double sleeve shirt, and the orange contrast stitch shirt for my older son, and the brown motorcycle double sleeve shirt for middle kid.

I'll get most of their pants from Land's End, I LOVE the climber pants!

-Sarah (back from vacation :))

nicknack
07-29-2005, 12:34 PM
I love their boy stuff too...where is the code on that site, I can't find it?

2zeke
07-30-2005, 02:49 AM
On the left hand column of the homepage there will be a heading called, "Alphabetical Codes." Click under the one that says "A-C." Then scroll down the main page to Boden USA. There is a link there that says, "10% off your purchase." Click on that. All the non sale items in your cart should automatically adjust. If there is nothing in your cart yet, it should show up that way once you add them. If you also use Ebates or Boxtops4education.com (Boden will give 4% to the school of your choice), I think you can go through that link after your cart is full without losing thesavingdepot.com discount.

HTH ~

Happy Shopping!

Janice
dd 10-99
ds 4-02

PS I don't know why Boden is not also listed under Miniboden at thesavingdepot.com. I've yet to see a bargain site where it is also listed under Miniboden that I can remember.

Delshoney347
08-17-2005, 10:21 AM
>First of all, I want to thank you ladies for introducing me
>to Mini Boden. I've been looking for unique clothing for my
>oldest DS since moving from the Chicago suburbs to the
>Pittsburgh suburbs a little over a year ago. I'm tired of
>Gymbo, J & J and the other semi-boutique brands because all
>the other little boys are wearing them too.
>
>I placed my first order with Mini Boden tonight. I ordered
>four or five shirts and two pairs of pants. I would paste
>pictures but I'm a mac-idiot so I have no clue how to do it
>since I can't 'right click' the pictures.
>
>I'll post pictures once I get my order if my DH has replaced
>our digital camera by then. It was stolen recently when he
>was working in Cleveland. I still haven't figured out why he
>'needed' the camera with him but that's another story.
>
>Don't forget to use the link at www.thesavingdepot.com for 10%
>off and free shipping/returns on orders over $100!

They now have a new link at www.thesavingdepot.com that is free shipping and 10% off! Thanks to everyone for this!