PDA

View Full Version : When do you think a HA code will come?

bricorssk
07-29-2005, 09:56 AM
I have so much I want to order!!! When there is a code is there usually a promotion at the store too? I have a HA store about 1 hour away, I haven't been there yet though! I'm too afraid I will go crazy!

khakismom
07-29-2005, 11:01 AM
There hasn't been a code in months. I think it will be a long time, perhaps never, when we see another one.

I think it's either pay full-price now, or wait for the 1/2 early sale in January.

kcimato
07-29-2005, 12:35 PM
Don't know about a code, but this has been my strategy. Hopefully, they will come out with the monthly specials. I will only buy if it is on sale. Then I buy at their 2 sales at the end of the season. I bought my grand daughter the flowerbox dress, red and white striped PD, the star dress, and the dream garden dress all on sale last year to wear this year.For my new grandson I bought a lot of the barnyard stuff and love a bug things. I also bought the love a bug jackets for the other 2 GSs. All on sale. Since Hanna's are not seen very often where they live, no one knows they are last season's I just sit and wait. I have not and will not buy if it is not on sale. If it sells out beforehand I know they can do without.

C99
07-29-2005, 03:27 PM
>There hasn't been a code in months. I think it will be a long
>time, perhaps never, when we see another one.
>
>I think it's either pay full-price now, or wait for the 1/2
>early sale in January.

I was going to say the same thing.