PDA

View Full Version : Need ideas for a nice dress for DD for my sister's wedding...

daisy1234
07-30-2005, 09:13 PM
Hi all... I am more of a lurker on this board...I do know many of you are the fashion experts and I am hoping I can get some help...I am looking for a dress for my DD...she will be about 5 months old at my sisters wedding...6-9 month size. I am in the bridal party and I will be wearig a redidsh burgundy dress...ideally it would be nice if DD is somewhat color coordinated. Any ideas where I should start looking for a dress. I want something nice but not too expensive. Thank you!

Laura

audball
07-30-2005, 09:53 PM
We searched high and low for a dress for DD to attend a summer wedding and found a lot of cute stuff at Nordstrom's and Nordstrom's Rack. We ended up getting her this baby blue chiffon dress for $18! The maker is Hartstrings...and there is a red silk one for 6 mo. up on ebay with BIN for like $24.99....

momathome
07-31-2005, 09:04 AM
Check out www.bestdressedchild.com - they have a lot of adorable baby dresses that are definitely wedding-appropriate. HTH!

ctmom
07-31-2005, 11:00 AM
I've usually had good luck finding fancy dresses at either TJ Maxx or Marshalls for my girls. They were both "flower girls" (dd#2 is 18mo so it was kind of a joke) and I got them beautiful dresses for $18 each at Marshalls. I have a friend who ordered 5 flower girl dresses from Ducklings and Daffodils on ebay which were adorable and not expensive.