PDA

View Full Version : It's 11pm PST, and I've missed Gymbucks! :(

deborah_r
08-01-2005, 12:59 AM
I meant to go to a store today, but that didn't happen. I longed on earlier tonight but had to do other stuff and didn't get back to it. I thought I had til midnight, but that's only on the East Coast.

Should I try to call them and beg?

kozachka
08-01-2005, 02:11 AM
You can try begging them in the store as well. About a year ago a friend of mine and I went to Gymboree at UTC, San Diego to redeem her GBs. Apparently she confused things and the redemption period was over. She was sincerely devastated and they took pity on her and let her redeem her two GBs. So it's worth trying.

jubilee
08-01-2005, 03:24 AM
Oh no!! At the store I work at we absolutely can't take gymbucks tomorrow. We had a discussion today about that very issue. The best we can do is to call the person when the next promotion starts. But if you are buddies with the manager at your store maybe they would be sweet to you? Crossing fingers for you!

2zeke
08-01-2005, 11:10 AM
Oh man! I would be so bummed. I hope you find some resolution.

A couple months back Gymboree.com shifted all the timing of their sales/promotions, etc. to start at 12 a.m. Eastern time. It's nice that I no longer have to stay up until midnight like I used to sometimes. The bad part is remembering and that sometimes I'm not even back home from meetings until around 10 p.m. Pacific time on Wednesday nights when a lot of their promotions start.

I think they should have highlighted and emphasized in E-mails, etc., for those in the western time zones that the sale ended at 9 p.m. on the 31st.

Good luck!

Janice
dd 10-99
ds 4-02

kaylinsmommy2
08-01-2005, 05:34 PM
Can you email Gymboree.com (or call to speak with a customer representative) about how you missed it at 11pm PST? Or is it clearly stated somewhere on the website that their sales start/end on eastern time? I would probalby call to try either way. It's worth a shot.
Caroline
Kaylin 6/5/04

deborah_r
08-01-2005, 08:21 PM
Wow, it worked! I emailed them and received a response that they would offer me a one-time extension thru today. So I just placed an order. Then I will have to do the whole mailing th Gymbuck thing in with the receipts, etc., and they will credit my card.

Thanks for the advice!

jubilee
08-01-2005, 11:59 PM
Good for you!! That is too good of a discount to miss! Just curious, did you talk to Jason at Gymbo?

kozachka
08-02-2005, 12:24 AM
So glad to hear that you got an extension and could use your GBs.

deborah_r
08-02-2005, 05:27 AM
No, I actually just emailed CS and got a response from Joe.