PDA

View Full Version : HA code- So, what is everyone getting?

ehmom
09-21-2005, 11:10 PM
Hi all! i'm getting ready to make my ha code purchase. what is/did everyone order? i think i'm getting the pink valour striped overalls and the kimono tee and wiggle pants. i'm still on the fence about a red and white playdress. i missed out on the old set that was on sale -and i am kicking myself for it!! but i still might cave and get one. i think it would be so cute for something cozy but christmas-y. what do you think, should i get the red and white, or one of the other sets? i feel like i might get more wear out of the other colors, but the red is so cute for the holidays.

this is so fun and so dangerous, lol!
em

jennifer_r
09-22-2005, 07:16 AM
I bought way too much stuff. All new stuff for the fall/winter. The pink & green striped dress, matching leggings and dot socks, the same in the blue/aqua, the pink dot zipper and the briar rose zipper. It doesn't sound like alot but those playdress combos add up to alot.

Can't help you decide between color combinations for playdresses. I was torn between getting the pink/green and blue/aqua and I ended up with both!

Have fun.

Jennifer

Mom to:
Christopher 12/29/89
Adelaide 8/23/04
And another DD arriving end of October!

barbarhow
09-22-2005, 07:52 AM
I went to town! I got the ribbon edged pants for me (last winter's) that match the pair I got for Anna at the outlet. I got 2 velvet skirts for me-1 size for this winter one for next winter-2 sizes down :-) (I say with fingers crossed) I got the jungle jumper, and strip tights and the snowflake dress with matching tights. I know there is more..........don't tell DH!
Barbara-mom to Jack 3/27/03, a Red Sox fan
and Anna 5/12/05, my little Yankee fan!

SummerBaby
09-22-2005, 10:10 AM
Does anyone have it?

Val
Mom to Madeline
7/28/04

2zeke
09-22-2005, 10:28 AM
33W20 expires 9/25. 20% off. Check back pages on this board for lots of hidden HA sale items to combine with the code.

Janice
dd 10-99
ds 4-02

ETA Oops I thought you wanted the discount code. I can probably find that item code for you later but don't have time at the moment. I know it has been posted already on this board -- at least for the one that was on sale. I bought one of the pink/red ones for my friend's dd.

ETA The code is 29078 for last year's baby sized striped pd/dd sets. They were $26 for the set, but appear to be all gone now.

MaddiesMommy
09-22-2005, 12:29 PM
For baby sizes it's 10003. HTH! We ordered this one too! :)

Janine

Edensmum
09-22-2005, 02:04 PM
Oh, I went way overboard. I am going to have to make some returns.
I got the play dress in pink/green and aqua and red/pink, but I think I will give that as a gift. A sweat suit, and pink cord overalls, the cornflower blue dress, and the jumper. I also got some of the older zippers for 22 on sale. Those are a staple here. I spent too much and I will be making a trip to a store about and hour away with a big return.
I got the sherpa bear jacket and a LAB fleece for dd and did some chrstmas shopping and got one for dn and a under the sea one as a gift for a frined who is having a baby in Feb. At 24 these are great gifts!
Eden 9/04

Melanie
09-22-2005, 05:39 PM
I was conservative. I bought a pair of long johns and a pair of short john's for Ds, then wiggle pants, kimono shirt and terry jacket for Dd which I am returning. I didn't like them as much as I thought and decided to order a bunch of wiggle pants from the outlet instead ($6 ea!!).

I love the red & white and would use it other times. Plus you can use it again for Valentine's Day. You would get more use than of the red velour or red snowflake, I would think.

s7714
09-22-2005, 06:34 PM
I've placed two orders so far. I'm still on the fence about a couple of items too, so I may order yet a 3rd time before the deadline! I missed out on the cheaper old red/white play set as well. :( I went ahead and ordered a set for both of my DDs though. Figure I'll just return them if I find something I like better. I'd rather get them now at 20% off, than wait and have to pay full price.

In addition to the red/white playdress sets for both DDs, I ordered the pink/green set and violet/rose set of playdresses and leggings for my older girl. For the younger one I ordered the little pink striped cardigan and wiggle pants set. And slippers! Can't forget the slippers!

I keep telling myself no more until the new stuff comes out on the 27th, but that code just makes things even more tempting!

Jennifer
Mommy to
Annalia 3/03
Sophia 6/05

When raising kids the days are oh so long, but the years are short.--John Leguizamo

bricorssk
09-22-2005, 08:29 PM
Oh my, I went crazy, I placed 2 orders for DD who is 11 months. I got:
The peony polka dot zipper
Colormaze zipper
2 pairs first ever best socks
the sherpa bear jacket
Fleecy Shearling Bunting in watercolor blue
A Week In Provence Dress with print tights that match
Flower Song Dress
Jungle Journey Jumper with moc onesie and tights
and red clogs for me!

Someone please talk me out of ordering these before the 25th:
-rivers of ribbon dress from last year (I keep obsessing about it!)
-the pale peony zipper with bears on it (how many pjs do i really need she already has 5!)
-and the pair of black merrell mary janes for my 9 year old DD

tell me why I don't need them!!!! HELP!

2zeke
09-22-2005, 09:05 PM
I'm not going to be much help in talking you out of anything. I'm one of HA's star customers, I'm sure. I just wanted to recommend that river of ribbon dress. I got one for my friend for her dd. She loves it. It's a beautiful dress and would be great for Thanksgiving, IMO. It does run smaller than some of the other HA baby items, so you may want to order up.

Janice
dd 10-99
ds 4-02

spanannie
09-22-2005, 10:00 PM
Does anyone know a code for the red/white striped socks in girls' sizes? I found the baby socks, but not the girls.

Thanks!

spanannie
09-22-2005, 10:01 PM
This dress is really pretty...does it come in an 80? If it runs small, DD won't be able to wear a 70 for too long.

Thanks!

spanannie
09-22-2005, 10:09 PM
We bought a little too much..

A Week in Provence dress + berry bloom tights
Pink/Green stripes playdress set + socks
Boys Rugby stripe shirt in the red/surf color combo
Navy Wind at your back anorak
Boys sweatshorts for next year
White loose tights
Grey sweatpants
Navy sweatpants + survivor jacket in navy
(however, thinking about returning the sweats and purchasing them from LE)
I ordered several pairs of pants for DS, which I had to return already, since he's just too skinny for Hanna pants :-(

Recently ordered...

Women's cord skirt in Fawn
Aqua/Blue dots playdress + stripe leggings + dots socks

In my cart now...
Red/White Playdress set
Red/White boxy tee for DS
Several sets of underwear in the next size for DS
Pearl classic loose tights
Velour striped overalls in pink
Double soft sherpa sweatpants and pullover in wild rose
Girls bootcut leggings in lavender
Hopefully, I won't feel compelled to purchase all of this.

Can you tell I'm a Hanna addict? ;-)

snowangel
09-23-2005, 08:50 AM
Only two days left girls...

You are all tempting me to buy more...NOOOOOOO. My husband will divorce me if I do but I am SOOOOO tempted!

So far I bought the violet/wild rose striped playdress with leggings and the pink and fushia dots playdress.

I am surprised by how many of you buy blue clothes for your daughters. I had a boy first, so I guess I am all blue - ed out and love buying the more girly colours. Plus, my DD doesn't have much hair, so people think she's a boy if she's in blue :(

From, Melani

SummerBaby
09-23-2005, 09:45 AM
ZF54007

Val
Mom to Madeline
7/28/04

bricorssk
09-23-2005, 10:55 AM
Ok, you talked me into the Rivers of Ribbon dress! I just ordered it! I'm not allowing myself to even go near the Hanna website (at least until a new line of stuff comes out!!!!)

shishamo
09-23-2005, 12:15 PM
I just want to say I got the river of ribbon dress and it is GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS. Much much cuter in person! It does run small, though. My DD is 29" tall, 70 stuff is falling off her and this dress fits perfectly. It will be our thanksgiving/holiday party dress.

shishamo
09-23-2005, 12:15 PM
I just want to say I got the river of ribbon dress and it is GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS. Much much cuter in person! It does run small, though. My DD is 29" tall, 70 stuff is falling off her and this dress fits perfectly. It will be our thanksgiving/holiday party dress.

SummerBaby
09-23-2005, 12:32 PM
I just placed my third, and hopefully final, order. We have gotten:

For Madeline:
pink/green PD set
Flower Song mix it up tee and cropped pants (LOVE this- but seems to run small)
baby marshmallow pullover and bear wiggle pants
rose after rose romper for next summer
wildwood pink wiggle pants
Snow over Stockholm sweater set in pink (this is BEAUTIFUL- so soft)
Sherpa bear jacket, winter rose pilot cap and mittens
Little red snowflake dress/tights
assorted socks

for me:
Headed for Home jacket (this was a steal at $45 after the code)
beribboned cardigan in black
2 power tees
Stockholm collection cropped pants and boxy jacket (also a steal after code)
striped snap cardigan

Yikes, when I write it all out it looks like so much!

Val
Mom to Madeline
7/28/04

spanannie
09-23-2005, 04:58 PM
Thank you!

Corie
09-24-2005, 11:41 PM
I actually only ordered 2 things and they were both
for me. :)

*Snow over Stockholm sweater in pink

*Side Stripe Half Zip sweater in navy/green tea

I'm excited to receive my order! I have ordered HA stuff
before for my daughter but never for myself.

Corie
09-24-2005, 11:45 PM
Val,

Can I ask you a question? Why did you place 3 different
orders with HA? Doesn't it cost more in shipping to
order that way?

I'm just curious! I saw several PPs saying that they have
placed 2 or 3 orders and it didn't make any sense to me.
But, I don't do alot of online ordering for clothes.

Maybe there was some free shipping code that I was
not aware of! :)

bricorssk
09-25-2005, 11:24 AM
I know I did because they were diffent pay periods. I didn't want to wait for one order either because of backorders. Also one order was placed by my mom for a gift for DD.

QNP
09-26-2005, 12:07 AM
Yeahhhh!!!
I just placed my order...waited until the very last minute of course. After weeks of indecision, these are what we're getting:

pink/green striped playdress, legging, socks
violet/wild rose striped pd,legging, socks
2 sets of pale peony kimono tee, wiggle pants
morning green kimono tee, wiggle pants
4 zippers

The kimono tees won't be shipped until late Dec.! Had no idea they're that popular!

ITA, fun but soooo dangerous to my wallet!

BeachBaby
09-26-2005, 08:47 AM
I can play, too! :)

For DD, I got:

~ Pink/green striped dress/leggings/socks -- this is my first of these and I'm curious to see if I like them.
~ 2 zippers (one already on sale and one full price)

For me, I got a pair of black pants with white polka dots and a black top. I think both were from this spring and were $14.40 each!

I also got a zipper and pair of socks for my cousin's baby.

Thank goodness for codes (and thanks to whoever posted it!)

Megan

SummerBaby
09-26-2005, 09:47 AM
Good question. The first one I did had things that didn't fit me, so I exhanged them for other items. When you exchange, they will credit the shipping on your next order, so I didn't pay shipping on all three orders. Of course when I exchange, I always seem to add more to my next order. :) I thought I was done, but then they marked down the Headed for Home jacket and I had to have that (and a few other things)!

So, unfortunately there was no free shipping. Actually, it wouldn't necessarily cost more in shipping to place several orders, because they figure out the shipping by $$ amount ordered.

HTH!

Val
Mom to Madeline
7/28/04

MaddiesMommy
09-26-2005, 10:35 AM
I really tried to resist placing another order. A few weeks ago I went to the Kittery outlet and ordered the red/white playdress and leggings, and also a Kinderzeat. But I had some other stuff in my shopping cart since then, and I place the order late last night. I missed out on a few things that I had originally wanted, because I waited so long. I ended up getting the Week in Provence sweater dress, berry bloom tights, little cottage print zipper, and black Ugg clogs for myself (I wear a size 5 so I can also wear a girls' size 3, which are much less expensive). I really hate to pay shipping, because I feel it takes away from the discount. It still beats paying full price thhough. I'm very excited to see the sweater dress. I hope it fits dd!

Janine

snowangel
09-26-2005, 05:12 PM
How warm/thick is the Headed for Home jacket for women? Even though the code is over, I think I still might order it depending on the warmth of it.

Is it a fall jacket or could I wear it on warmer winter days too? I live in Toronto and most of our winter is frigid.

Melanie